Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> LFS - Leon - Driver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: LFS - Leon - Driver (STEAM_0:1:103367091)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-16 23:36
Summary: I attempted to mug Leon - driver as a thug and was killed. When my NLR was over and I walked to my car, I saw leon - driver stealing it and driving off. Leon then proceeded to initiate a police pursuit with my car and at the end crash it into the lake. Nearly taking me out and other people doing so. What makes this failRP is the fact that he had no background to do so. He stole my car purley for the experience of a joyride and a police pursuit.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/XdqA9iAhU0E
Awaiting input from the accused. Was there prior RP background, such as a chop-shop to allow the theft of the vehicle?
(Apr 18, 2018, 03:29 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Awaiting input from the accused. Was there prior RP background, such as a chop-shop to allow the theft of the vehicle?

His name was "thug" and had had no chopshop. You can see me fishing out my car in the video. If he had a chopshop I don't know why he would go back and forth down main street and then dump my car in the lake.
Was this not already dealt with in game? I seem to remember him getting warned
(Apr 19, 2018, 11:21 AM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]Was this not already dealt with in game? I seem to remember him getting warned

He hasn't been issued a warning since December 2017.
Player Report Approved.

Accused is found to be in breach of rules surrounding vehicle theft.
Since he had no intention of delivering the vehicle to a chop-shop, and seems to have no RP background, similar to the other PR against him, a 4 hour vehicle blacklist will be applied.