Limelight Forums

Full Version: Take Care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a fare well, i wanted to say that i had a wonderful time RPing with people and doing events that will make it fun. I decided i had to move on in life the carrier i wanted to take is Law Enforcement, I also about to become a adult so i have to take care of my peeps and family since im becoming the man in the house i wont forget all the times i spent with the LL community, i will miss picking on  ,  , @26' i also cant forget my brotha . I just wanted to thank the community for Helping me understand how RPing works, and becoming great friends i ever had in my life, Hopefully i will return and continue my RP on the server. P.S.   A chicken he can't fly. Grin
fucking hell pdx sad to see you go.

see you later man. going to miss you alot...
Awesome builder, shame you're leaving us but IRL comes priority. Good luck with your future endeavours Toro x
thank you my friend
Farvel, du fitte <3
Damnit, Toro! Didn't expect that one, man. Sad
Good luck taking care of your folks at home and with your future plans to start in law enforcement. Check back in with us once in a while when you have the time for it, though!

ForceGhost

Best of luck with everything man!
You will be missed my wigga
Goodbye Toro.