Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Not Rhys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Not Rhys (STEAM_0:1:50334383) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-14 21:15
Summary: Icekiller and I impounded Ryhs's car (As shown in the video, the black merc). We then proceeded to ask him to pay 1k to get his car back. He said that he "needed" to go to build and D/Ced after I turned away. He left the RP scene and could've RPed it out. But instead he just D/Ced.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/WTYBkuD_FLo
In response to this case: I was AFK and tabbed out of the game in order for me to check the forums so I could transfer myself onto the build server, and then as I enter back into the game, I'm greeted with me being out of my car and onto the other side of Century St, and my car being gone, and within a few seconds, and approach me and one of the both asks me if I want my car back?, and then I ask why was it impounded, and then something in the Local OOC in which is about me being AFK inside my car, and in this case as I told both players mentioned in this response that I needed to go to the build server, rule 1.3
Quote:Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation. If you suddenly have to go, inform the people
you are roleplaying with via LOOC and give them a few minutes to conclude the RP. If you are unable to stay for those few minutes, we
recommend that you go AFK instead of disconnecting and inform staff via @.
was applied in this situation, specifically the "If you suddenly have to go, inform the people" part was the one I used in said situation, as I needed to address some issues with a few dupes within the build server, and Also, I fail to see how the situation of me being ejected from my car was Roleplayed as like I said; was AFK
(Apr 14, 2018, 11:47 PM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]In response to this case: I was AFK and tabbed out of the game in order for me to check the forums so I could transfer myself onto the build server, and then as I enter back into the game, I'm greeted with me being out of my car and onto the other side of Century St, and my car being gone, and within a few seconds, and approach me and one of the both asks me if I want my car back?, and then I ask why was it impounded, and then something in the Local OOC in which is about me being AFK inside my car, and in this case as I told both players mentioned in this response that I needed to go to the build server, rule 1.3
Quote:Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation. If you suddenly have to go, inform the people
you are roleplaying with via LOOC and give them a few minutes to conclude the RP. If you are unable to stay for those few minutes, we
recommend that you go AFK instead of disconnecting and inform staff via @.
was applied in this situation, specifically the "If you suddenly have to go, inform the people" part was the one I used in said situation, as I needed to address some issues with a few dupes within the build server, and Also, I fail to see how the situation of me being ejected from my car was Roleplayed as like I said; was AFK

How is going to the build server an excuse to leave. That's not even an IRL problem 
"
  • 1.3 - Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation. If you suddenly have to go, inform the people
  • you are roleplaying with via LOOC and give them a few minutes to conclude the RP.
    You gave us no time to conclude the RP and kept saying in LOOC "I need to go to the build server". You didn't suddenly have to leave to go build on a build server. You could have waited or said "let me pay the fee" or something to continue along with the RP. You didn't even leave the game, you just wanted to build and leave the rp situation and not pay the fee to get your car back. 
Anything else
Player report approved.

User was found to be in violation of disconnecting to avoid a roleplay scenario.

A brief note, generally yes, it's recommended to go to the AFK [b]job[/u] rather than just outright standing there for reasons exactly like this situation. Going off to the build server isn't really considered a desperate reason to leave, and whilst you did warn the players involved, I don't find the reason you "needed" to go to the build server adequate enough to justify avoiding this situation. Waiting the couple of minutes to conclude the RP situation would have just been fine in this case.

Player will be issued a 12 hour suspension.

Thanks,
[L²] Nightmare
Server Administrative Team