Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unbann Request - Benny0421
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Benny0421

Ban ID: 6548

Banned by: [L²:M] roxas

Server: 51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: FearRP - Multiple recent priors, this was your last chance. You have an excessive record. // Last chance enforced: Nightmare

Why should you be unbanned?: [font=open_sansregular, Arial,]Hello,
3 months ago I already wrote a unbann request, but it was rejected. I wrote the request for relief about 1 week after my permaneten bann. However, this time was too short for reflection. I have been thinking for a very long time about what I did wrong and what I must change. I've been through the rules of the server every week for one month now so that I can now write the unbann request and should this be accepted that I can not violate any more rule. I am also very sorry for all the incidents that had to be used for my adversity. I would like to go back to the server for a long time. I miss the old Rockford and the nice people who drive through the city. 
[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Benny0421.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Seeing how I extended this for Roxas as per a last chance placed on your record, I'll review this alongside Roxas.

Under review.
Hi Benny.

After discussing this with Roxas, we've decided that you've been suspended for a fair amount of time now, and we're prepared to unban you in exchange for a 6 month general probationary period being enforced. This means that if you were to break another rule within those 6 months, then the permanent suspension we're lifting under this appeal will be reinstated.

Do you agree to this?
  - Tagging you just to make sure that you read it.
Helle Nightmare and hello Roxas,

thank you very mutch that you read my unban request. Yes i agree this so i dont want to break any rule and i say thank you  very mutch to give me last chance!
Benny,

Please remember that your current suspension was already your last chance. You're extremely lucky to be getting this opportunity and I ask you to consider this when you next join the server. Any further violations will reinstate this suspension and will make it a lot harder to appeal in the future.

The ban will be lifted at approximately 8:30pm GMT. Thread will be updated accordingly when done.

Thanks.