Limelight Forums

Full Version: The President Special Toy Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok then

those donuts were sick tho
Jesus your screen looks like all the colour has been sucked out of it.
I'm liking the car though !
RIGHT

I'm gettin this.
It brings me the memory of Daley’s little Jeep
We see the President and SSA in there natural habitat.
WHAT THE FUCK!
Oi how the hell do you see gun mods in third person and on other people's guns? In third for me guns have always been blank
(Sep 4, 2018, 12:38 AM)Blunt Grunt Wrote: [ -> ]Oi how the hell do you see gun mods in third person and on other people's guns? In third for me guns have always been blank

The HK-417 displays attachments in third person on your own gun. Only works for the client though. We did look into making attachments show for everyone but if I recall that was a shit ton of work for something not so significant
(Sep 4, 2018, 08:50 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 4, 2018, 12:38 AM)Blunt Grunt Wrote: [ -> ]Oi how the hell do you see gun mods in third person and on other people's guns? In third for me guns have always been blank

The HK-417 displays attachments in third person on your own gun. Only works for the client though. We did look into making attachments show for everyone but if I recall that was a shit ton of work for something not so significant

HK-417?
(Sep 5, 2018, 12:01 AM)I.T.D-EstelDP Wrote: [ -> ]@ajit pai the master jedi  its a rifle

I know it is