Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Dan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Dan (STEAM_0:0:80374954) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-14 14:59
Summary: Accused player is suspected of breaking rule 3.1 and 3.3. The accused attacked me and my friend ( ) with an ASP baton without any reason. He was not corrupt, neither was the other officer on the scene corrupt or the paramedic. He had no justification to hurt us, especially because he is not corrupt (no custom job name like "Corrupt Police Officer" nor a description stating he is corrupt).
Evidence: Link to evidence:

https://youtu.be/EUPfqMiMCD4
Posting on behalf of

Just because my job isn't "Corrupt Police Officer" doesn't mean I can't be corrupt. An hour or so prior to this video, I turned my back on a victim of a hit & run, who wanted to beat the shit out of the man who injured him. After this video, I forced all of my officers and SWAT units to let me have 2 sets of contra, and threatened them with demotion if they touched any of it. I would call myself corrupt.
As for me hitting you with the baton, you were rambling on about some of the most stupid shit I've heard, with your "there is no speed limit" shit. I was not going to listen to you ramble on with your 'telling-me-how-to-do-my-job' speech.

Also what song is in the background, it's pretty good.
(Apr 14, 2018, 06:01 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Posting on behalf of

Just because my job isn't "Corrupt Police Officer" doesn't mean I can't be corrupt. An hour or so prior to this video, I turned my back on a victim of a hit & run, who wanted to beat the shit out of the man who injured him. After this video, I forced all of my officers and SWAT units to let me have 2 sets of contra, and threatened them with demotion if they touched any of it. I would call myself corrupt.
As for me hitting you with the baton, you were rambling on about some of the most stupid shit I've heard, with your "there is no speed limit" shit. I was not going to listen to you ramble on with your 'telling-me-how-to-do-my-job' speech.

Also what song is in the background, it's pretty good.

You are required to either have your job name stating that you are corrupt or your description.

You've hit slowkiller for "rambling" about something. But you've hit me too. Right infront of a officer and a paramedic.
You accused me of being corrupt, so I was proving to you I was.

Can you point me out to a rule number that says I need to have 'corrupt' in my job title or description? If it's a rule then I'm missing something.
I'm still waiting on that rule number.
We will wait until a staff member gives his opinion on this. As far as I know you are required to have corrupt in your job name OR in your description to act corrupt.

Anyway, it is kinda failRP to attack 2 cuffed suspects right in-front of 2 other governmental officials which are not corrupt.
Player Report Denied.

You got hit once, with a baton. That's not being corrupt.

We do not require having "corrupt" in a job name or title.