Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²] Rainbow Six: Siege Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[L²] Rainbow Six: Siege Competition
Welcome to the LimeLight Rainbow Six Siege Competition. If you have joined this discord server, you are most likely interested in the competition. With the current rate of players, how the competition is ran is based on player base and availability. This competition does not have a set start or end date yet but it will most likely start within the next few weeks.

Operations will be between two teams on different maps and objectives. Each map has a different objective which I personally think is more suited for the gamemode. It may sometimes be Hostage, Bomb or Secure the Area. The gamemode will be based on the Tactical Realism Mode making communication between your team important. Teams will be rewarded points dependant on who wins and what the score was upon finishing. A tight match is better than one when you are destoryed. It will be first to 4 unless overtime is require which it will then turn to 5.

The Reward
At this moment in time, there is no set reward placed however we have had a few donations. The rewards will be split between the team. Any physical items will be selected by random. We will have other rewards based on other statistics however this will be gone over further closer to the date.

Current prize pool is: $1,500,000 In-Game for the Winning Team.

Noteable Notifications
Doctor Internet has donated $100,000 towards the Prize Reward fund.
Puffitee has donated $100,000 towards the Prize Reward fund.

Team Management and Assigning
This game is nothing without a team. You will be allowed to set up your teams. The definate maximum is 5 in a single team however, in the future - this may change depending on player count. Instructions on how to construct a team in the discord will be processed though closer to the starting date and will be notified via #announcements.

Please note: all matches will be recorded and placed up when the competition is over.

Rules and Regulations
Rules are very basic and I hope I do not require to state them if I am honest.

General Toxicity and Bad sportsmanship can lead to not only you being removed from the competition and it can lead to your team if you fail to stop. Teams will be given a warning if you this does happen. Listening to the competitive teams radio comms without permission or during a match will lead to an instant loss of the match and the opposing team will be rewarded 6 points.

Help and Support
If you have any concerns or issues before, during or after the competition, Competition Staff are here to help and will try to support you at any time.

Discord Link
https://discord.gg/84FfqJv
Competition Update!

Date: Sunday 3rd June 2018
Time: Around 1500 BST - May last for about 2 to 4 hours.
Winning Prize: $1,500,000 for the winning team.
Runner Prize: $1,000,000 for the runner-up team.
Additional Prizes:
There are "secret" objectives relating to strats which will be given to certain PLAYERS or TEAMS that perform them the least or most.

FUMUKU BIAS SQUAD:

THE FRENCH ONIONS:

CAN'T DECIDE A NAME:

Competition Matches!

MATCH: One
Map: House
Objective: Hostage

MATCH: Two
Map: Favela
Objective: Secure Area

MATCH: Three
Map: Plane
Objective: Bomb A/B

MATCH: Four
Map: Bank
Objective: Hostage

MATCH: Five
Map: Skyscraper
Objective: Secure Area

MATCH: Six
Map: Clubhouse
Objective: Bomb A/B

MATCH: Seven
Map: MYSTERY MAP
Objective: MYSTERY OBJECTIVE

MATCH: Eight
Map: MYSTERY MAP
Objective: MYSTERY OBJECTIVE

PUBLIC NOTICE:
If you get yourself a group of 4. (Yourself and 3 people), you will be allowed to enter the competition.

The competition will be streamed via my YouTube Channel and will be placed under a 10-15 minute delay to prevent callouts or strats being used against them via meta.
frenchie onion will win

ForceGhost

FRENCH POTATOES am i rite?

#FUMUKUBIAS
pfff fumuku aint got shit on us
does fear rp still apply
FUMUKU and French potatoes gonna get fucked. Both teams lead by... incompetent leaders...
(Jun 2, 2018, 01:35 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]FUMUKU and French potatoes gonna get fucked. Both teams lead by... incompetent leaders...

lol good luck u weeb ur getting fucked
(Jun 2, 2018, 05:35 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 2, 2018, 01:35 PM)Boshine Wrote: [ -> ]FUMUKU and French potatoes gonna get fucked. Both teams lead by... incompetent leaders...

Termin could've been team captain.... maybe Bambo? Nope Pufitee.
(Jun 2, 2018, 06:13 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 2, 2018, 05:35 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]

Termin could've been team captain.... maybe Bambo? Nope Pufitee.

have you got a issue with my amazing skills. ur fucked in the comp boi
The star player is never captain, which is why I am not.

Also fix our team name, we are the french onions
we will not partake in the event until our name is fixed and an official statement is given for the massive error made by the competition staff