Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Doormat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Doormat (STEAM_0:1:193791501) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-11 10:54
Summary: Doormat didn't have a correct job title leading to rule

3.5 - Custom job titles must state what character you intend to roleplay, and you must roleplay the chosen job accurately (e.g do not RP as a
secret agent when your job is set to Chef)
Evidence: https://imgur.com/KsrgOEC
Thank you for your suggestion. However, this suggestion has failed to pass a staff vote, and has therefore been denied at the current time. However, please feel free to re-suggest this in the future.
Quote:Just like the school bus, it's gonna get used the fuck out of when it's first implemented. That doesn't mean we should restrict it for everyone else.

Also will be replaced by a more road worthy vehicle. Don't see the reason to until that faces the similar problem

All others agreed with this.
Good afternoon,

I do not see any reason for this PR. I was the Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch leader. I was the town leader of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch which is a real town in wales.
I was role playing with 5 welsh people in the whole of the role play and saw nothing wrong with the name.
CLOSED.
Closed.