Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bout to be a dad, see yall down the line.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My child is set to be born at around 9:30am EST.  As it is, I already barely have time to play games due to college work and helping my family.  Obviously, she's gonna require a lot of my time.  Been watchin videos that men made on how to do this baby shit because I cannot stand when the women try to do it 90% of the time.  They do all this fancy shit.  Trust me, the mansplained versions are better anyway.

Huge shout out the the S.A.A. -  I love yall and still got yo backs on the forums / steam if you need to talk.

Them FUMUKUs - You FUMUKUs....  Just kidding, best of luck.

Them two FBI clans - Bros.  Seriously, I don't know what you got going on there, but something needs to give.  Not just the naming thing, but the silly lil nit picky shit about "you're rp is stupid" whatever the hell is going on there is cancer.  Worst part is, its completely unneeded.  If I said SAA was on Mars, swiming on the beach, training, then that's where we were.  Even if its obviously false and stupid, why bother involving yourself with it?  Seriously, it's in its own little compartment and you choose to go in there, see it, get triggered, then when they reply on your thread later, you are like what the fuck those fuckers and go back on there.  Endless cycle.  The side the gives up first and says fuck it, you be you and I'll be me, should get 50 in game bucks from the other clan leader for being the bigger man.

Them Lioncrests - Never got to meet you as a clan, but I did get to meet some of your members.  26 is one of the most epic drivers and I love his roadwarrior *cough hobo cough* car modifications.  I'm sure I met a few others but just drawing blanks.

Them Givens - I hate the fact that I end up on the being mugged / messed with side of your rp, but not in a mad I hate you way.  It's more of a "fuck, here we go again" *checks for wallet*.... But at the same time, without you it would be less interesting.  So I love to hate you in character?  You get it, best of luck to yall.

Them Crimebudz - Yall are awesome, haters gonna hate, pray to the bonglord.

Them Community People - Some of yall are cool, some of yall suck, we can't all be friends, best of luck to yall too.

Honestly don't know when I'll be able to play, but realistically it'll be a few months while I get used to everything.  I'll still be around the forums off and on.

Don't grow up too fast.  One day, you'll be here too.
Congratulations to you sir and best of luck! May the odds be forever in your favour on the journey to Valhalla, Shiny and chrome!
bye i love u god bless
I still think you should call the kid Boshine, but best of luck in the future.
Good luck. You have quite a road ahead of you, may it go well!
Best of luck bud. A mini Jokhah will be roaming around soon oh no!
Just kidding Smile

ForceGhost

Good luck man!
Best of luck Smile
Welcome to the club! And best of luck to the future. You were (and still are) a good guy
Good luck with parenthood, Ray-Ray. Your twisted roleplays will be missed amongst the PD lol.
Wishing you the best man, have fun with the little one.
Good luck in all.
Good Luck.