Limelight Forums

Full Version: Old LL memories?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Have you got any old LL memories? Feel free to share them!

I got one video which I found recently of me ... well you can see for yourself ..

(Apr 11, 2018, 06:53 PM)Zona Wrote: [ -> ]Have you got any old LL memories? Feel free to share them!

I got one video which I found recently of me ... well you can see for yourself ..

fucking hell ur voice
What were awards
I wish I was around back in these days. Looks quite nostalgic with the old hud etc.
Oh fuck me I remember the awards system and that HUD
(Apr 11, 2018, 09:13 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]What were awards

I'm assuming you mean the medals,

Bronze was for 5 REPs, Silver for 10 and Gold for 15. However because it was for each "class", these being underground, citizen and government, no one ever got the gold one and less than a dozen had the silver.
I believe this is one of the reasons why I got so many bans on my record at both LL and FL ... also because I can get a bit naughty sometimes
the old hud looke dnicer tbh
(Apr 11, 2018, 09:51 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]the old hud looke dnicer tbh

I actually think that old HUD was the worst I've seen. There was too much contrast and the font was very outdated.
[Image: IT4uJS2.png]
(Apr 11, 2018, 10:56 PM)Blazing Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 11, 2018, 09:51 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]the old hud looke dnicer tbh

I actually think that old HUD was the worst I've seen. There was too much contrast and the font was very outdated.

Mmmmmm that GTA font for the money is so amazing

Apex

2016 was a wacky year for me on LL 

https://imgur.com/8iNJeDI
Good old evo city.
unban coupcake 2018!!!!!! 

if   is unbanned I will return

Apex

Coupcake is / always will be my hero.
Pages: 1 2 3 4