Limelight Forums

Full Version: Posting on Behalf +|ダニエ| (Daniela
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Issued by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.    / 

Blacklist ID:  68592
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104599762

Server: Limelight Evocity V2d.

Why should you be unblacklisted?:  "Hello my name is Daniela.  A few years ago I got Garrys Mod and the day it was purchased I joined the community Limelight while sharing the steam account with my younger and older siblings, I was 13 years old  at this time and my brother was 11. I  didn't really understand the meaning of rp and we both were very mingy, till this day i regret sharing the account with him as his actions were very immature. And im ready to come back as a mature player, read the rules and play on Limelight. I hope you'll give me a chance to prove myself, and that I've changed."

Evidence: There is no evidence to prove I was innocent, as I'm not. I only wish to get a new chance. 

Updated by Enzyme per request from Daniela.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Boshine.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Look, this isn’t personal, but this is like the 5th request for one of these.

If you broke the rules and got punished for it with a valid case, IT STAYS ON YOUR RECORD.

No exceptions, no excuses.
I believe that the goal of this appeal isn't to claim it's invalid or to have it removed, but rather to have the blacklist lifted or reduced as it's a two-year-old permanent weapons blacklist and the ban reason says "appeal lift only". 

[Image: 219f2773b3d61239d8c52b2b112c5661.png]

(For the record: I will not review or conclude this case myself as I've assisted the player myself in the thread in regards to updating the post per request)
Ahh, in that case I would say if it warranted that amount of time, you need to take some time off of it before I can say anything as it has been far too long to say anything.
Awaiting input from . However, having a quick look through your record, I found that you have 29 prior blacklists, and 10 bans; normally warranting a permanent suspension.

Why should we re-allow you access to weapons, and how can we trust the same thing doesn't happen again with your siblings?
My siblings no longer play games anymore as they have moved on and are doing much more things now, I will not act up anymore and I can promise I am no longer a minge I’ve been on limelight for the past week without breaking any rules and having fair rp.

Appeal will be approved, with the blacklist reduced to a month, and a probation period placed on you. During this period, any additional weapons infractions will see the permanent blacklist re-instated.

Do you agree to these terms?
Yes I agree
Blacklist Appeal approved.

Blacklist reduced to 30 days.
Probation Period applied.