Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Pufitee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Pufitee (STEAM_0:1:419558917) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-09 17:50
Summary: Player D/Ced to avoid an RP situation/arrest.
Evidence: https://gyazo.com/8cfcee755a7d713b26a3a0d54c5af15e
right let me expain

you cuffed me and then tazed me, you then put me in a building and left me there and at that point i was pissed off of previous events that happened and i just said "Fuck it" and just left as thinking you just leaving me there cuffed to piss me off even more.
I put you in there to keep you contained whilst I wrote the warrant, seeing as you decided to break FearRP. I was mid-warrant writing before you D/Ced.
well on my end i did not see that shit. its not my night at all and my temper is so low so thats why i just d/c'd when you put me in the shitty little building. i thought you were doing this to piss me off as most of the police force was part of fucking me around that time
(Apr 9, 2018, 07:14 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]well on my end i did not see that shit. its not my night at all and my temper is so low so thats why i just d/c'd when you put me in the shitty little building. i thought you were doing this to piss me off as most of the police force was part of fucking me around that time

Then don't play on the server, if it's going to annoy you. The whole police force was 'fucking you around' because you were interfering with the pursuit on  Maybe if you didn't block us, brake check us and ram us we wouldn't have pulled you over.

That's not a reason to D/C to avoid the arrest.
i aint fuckin saying thats a reason to dc to avoid the fucking arrest you know what fuck this fuck everything not even going to respond to this shitty shit
Lets ignore the other posts made by me for now, we don't want stupid pissed off posts don't we.

Here is what i was suppose to say:

(This is what i can remember since the situation)  So i was driving around in my GTR until i got rammed by a cop then the police officer told me to get out (as i crashed the car and obviously i cannot get away at this point) i got out and he cuffed me i briefly remember yelling/insulting the officer for arresting me (As i just got out of prison and i really did not want to go back in.)

He then tazed me once and began to write out the warrant. (I believe so anyway.) so then i just started walking down a alleyway in an attempt to escape he then tazed me again and placed me in a empty shop right up to the back door and closed the doors.

The officer ran away from the shop front which made me believe he was trolling me (to obviously piss me off more.) 

Then at that point i had enough i simply just said in ooc "Fuck this shit" and instantly quit trying to stop myself from getting angry even more then i already am. 

Can i also point out i did request a ban for 12 hours because of my temper at that point which probably saved me from a bigger punishment.

Secondly i understand that i broke a rule on this, its obvious that i did that.

I apologize for the rule i broke and i will make sure it would not happen again. I would also like to apologize to Ollie for the insults i threw at you, they were so un-needed. 

If there is any other questions place them on this thread and i will reply to them as soon as i get chance to.

Thanks,
-Puf
Under Review
Player Report Approved.

A 12 hour ban was already issued. I will add another 12 hour ban to take this up to 1 day, my standard for infractions of this type.