Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Pufitee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 Reported Players: [L²:RP] Pufitee (STEAM_0:1:419558917)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-09 16:41
Summary: I went to the gas station to fix my car, I bumped his car so we could share the gas pump. He then proceeds to pull a firearm on me. Once he gets in his car I run to him, he crashed and drives off under gunpoint
Evidence: https://youtu.be/sanINssA2mM
rite for the vid thats up now (if it does not change again) 

i was already up and outter there drivin off down the road speedin i was pretty much out

i dint have that much time to react so i sped off anway
Watching this again here is what i remember:

I was repairing my car until you came up and rammed me away what obviously annoyed me (As you gotta wait your turn you know you don't just ram someone just to get HP for your car)

Obviously on me being being quite pissed off that you just rammed me out of the way i then got out of my car and i pointed my gun telling you to get out and get your hands up.

There was obviously nothing i could do with you at this point because i had no reason at all to kill you. 

I then attempted my getaway i sped back and started driving away when i collided with a EMS tahoe. Then i instantly turned away and started to drive away. As i was driving away you started to point the gun at me and tell me to get out of the car then i just drove off as i was already up and out of there. 

I guess the video speaks for itself and that evidence of the outcome. I would also like to apologize if i did brake fear-rp as i did not mean to at all.

Thanks,
-Puf
Under Review.
Player Report Approved.

Accused will be issued a 2 day ban for FearRP.