Limelight Forums

Full Version: Workshop again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So me and some other people have the issue that the LL-content is re-downloading every single time one restarts his steam. I can stop the download and the content is working properly but it is still annoying as fuck. It seems like the content is downloading just to remove itself again.

Any solutions how to fix it?

[Image: Cu3p1cL.png]

[Image: 9z7TlVY.png]

Edit: There is a possibility that I have the same issue with other addons too. It could be a gmod-problem.
Forgot to spam tags Smile

And sum' teacher

We're putting some updates up, which is most likely why.
Well I honestly don't think that the content is getting updated every single day for 1-2GB

It's not only me who suffers under this issue.  for example got the same issue. Content downloads (LL content only) every single day which leads to "outdated-data's" deleting themselves in the addons folder.
All of the content packs are being recompiled, hence why they’re redownloading. The time for one to recompile is insane hence why it’s probably being updated daily.
(Apr 9, 2018, 06:57 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]All of the content packs are being recompiled, hence why they’re redownloading. The time for one to recompile is insane hence why it’s probably being updated daily.

I'll just quote my original post again.

Quote:LL-content is re-downloading every single time I restarts my steam.

It is 1GB-2GB EVERY time.
Updated all of it yesterday and here we go again:

[Image: vm39ra2.png]
(Apr 10, 2018, 02:04 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Updated all of it yesterday and here we go again:

[Image: vm39ra2.png]

[Image: 0b7b4c0ec71f3ecbd6398ec8f4474b87.png]

I have no idea what's causing your issue.
I have no idea either but as stated above it is not only me having this problem so I doubt it is something with my own files.
(Apr 10, 2018, 02:48 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea either but as stated above it is not only me having this problem so I doubt it is something with my own files.

Outdated files are there when files are still being downloaded. Mind giving up an update when the files are done being downloaded?
I've updated/downloaded all of it. I will restart my steam in 1-2 hours and then I'll look if it tries to download something again.
, any update on this for us?
(Apr 14, 2018, 04:14 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ], any update on this for us?

Still not fixed yet but I guess there's no fix. I've searched for this issue and it is pretty common in Gmod.
Is this still an issue ?
(Apr 30, 2018, 11:58 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Is this still an issue ?

Jup.
Pages: 1 2