Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Removals From EX-Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] Brin.

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]4630, [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]4674, [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]4712, [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]4866[/font][/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ([L²:RP] Gungranny & Rocket PUnsure of his current name

Server: Main

Ban Reason: RDM, [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Misuse of Physgun, [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Powergaming [/font][/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: These bans are well over a year old and back when I used to Minge. I have come far from then and I'm solely here to RP and not break rules. I know I mess up with OOC alot but I havent broke these specific rules recently.

Evidence: My In-Game roleplays and improvement as a player
The staff-members have received your unban-request, B...

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'll forward this to and .

However, bans are there to show your record, and it should stay there unless they were invalid.
If the old bans are valid then why should they be removed?

they're not wrong nor invalid nor have you provided any reasons to why they should be removed, because its old doesn't always mean that you should get it removed.
You got banned and the reasons are valid. No excuses.
As both ex-staff members advise the ban to remain in your record, as well as state that the bans were for a valid reason, I'll be denying this.

Bans are there to show your record, and it should stay there unless they were invalid and in this case, both of them were valid.

Denied.