Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Pufitee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Pufitee (STEAM_0:1:419558917) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-07 16:52
Summary: Me and my friend, were farming contraband in my house. a group of 3 men approached my house. He said "have you seen me cat" then shot down the door and entered my house. Due to the shot fired I responded in pulling out my gun and fired back. He killed me and destroyed all my contra and weed. He had no valid RP Reason to raid my house and his job was simply Citizen.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/C8jtlOilz48

ForceGhost

Nightmare dealt with this in game I believe, he asked us our reason for raid at the time and didn't appear to have an issue with it. Also his job wasn't Citizen but was in fact Givens Family - Enforcer.

[Image: L7Y2KeA.png]

Also at 00:57 you tell your friend that there's "More outside", which because you are currently injured on the floor would be in violation of rule: 

• 3.9 - Do not use information obtained by out-of-character means, in-character (Metagaming). Exception-you may use Teamspeak/Discord/similar

and at 00:39 you pull out a weapon when under gunpoint, breaking FearRP:

• 2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP, you may not draw a weapon on them, attack them, or run away from them. FearRP applies

[Image: S6BkSS4.png]

Also at 00:41 you can see a solid prop blocking the fireplace with no keypads visible, next minute poof! A wild Anarchist appears.

• 7.1 - All custom doors must be openable by keypad or buttons from both sides, which should be clearly visible. When opened by keypad, custom doors must be held open for at least 5 seconds. 

[Image: kflBjjw.png]

[Image: EIOcOOR.png]
Nightmare left, I had zero confirmation it had been dealt with at all.  He had fired a gun therefore fear RP rules no longer apply? Also metagaming, I had said that yes. He already knew there was 3 as he had seen them first and told me. Therefore the words I had said had no value. Him pointing this out is not on video if you insist I will quite happily cut it out and upload this too. He said "There raiding your house over there." The word "There" implies more than one. Through the video I used other words such as "Guys" Therefore meaning there was more than one. this in-turn means he already knew there was more than on person involved.
If I'm not involved in a situation, I shouldn't be posting.
Yes, I needed to go as it was getting rather late and I work weekends.

I had messaged Pufitee in regards to the situation surrounding the raid and confirmed that the reason was for contraband being present, which they raided for on that basis. Though, with that being said, I haven't taken a look at the footage posted in the PR yet so I'll review that shortly.
Could you confirm where you stored the contraband? If others could also confirm this too.

ForceGhost

(Apr 8, 2018, 07:27 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Could you confirm where you stored the contraband? If others could also confirm this too.

Basement
It was stored under ground in the basement, on the far wall.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1356323791
There is a screen shot. Its not there in this image but its where it was.

I have carefully reviewed the footage, I never once heard any of my contraband refill while the individuals were close to my house. Therefore they were only raiding on the general basis of a UV Light shining through the wall. Which was apparent in the video.

From where I was, which was closer to my contraband than the people in question. I was unsuccessful in hearing it refill therefore they must have been unable to hear it.

ForceGhost

Also from the above screenshot your job is set to Citizen yet you are producing contraband.

We all did indeed hear it cycle when we did a circle of your house, I believe 3 of us heard it cycle at the exact same time.
Its not my house, I went online to take a screen shot of the place. I Knocked on the door and asked to come in for screen shot purposes.

That is funny, as in the video you can see when you first came, to when you entered and you are unable to hear it? Fishy?
Is that you confessing your involvement in the situation, as a teacher?

The Keypad is quite visible. It is not necessarily close to the door but is also visible. The door, I believe was set on either 8 or 10 seconds? If that is a strict rule. Why do the admins allow you to set it to two?

ForceGhost

(Apr 8, 2018, 07:59 PM)IzyChex Wrote: [ -> ]Its not my house, I went online to take a screen shot of the place. I Knocked on the door and asked to come in for screen shot purposes.

That is funny, as in the video you can see when you first came, to when you entered and you are unable to hear it? Fishy?
Is that you confessing your involvement in the situation, as a teacher?

The Keypad is quite visible. It is not necessarily close to the door but is also visible. The door, I believe was set on either 8 or 10 seconds? If that is a strict rule. Why do the admins allow you to set it to two?

So the above screenshot isn't from the day we raided you?

I was involved in the situation, I was one of the three raiding you. Not sure how me being a Teacher has anything to do with it.

I still cannot see a keypad for that fading door.

What do you mean allow us to set it to two?..
Player report reviewed and denied, as no wrongdoing was found on Pufitee's half.

I am however concerned how the keypad for the door which the Anarchist came out of isn't clearly visible as indicated by the video. If it was clearly visible, then I would imagine for it to be beside the fireplace rather than abnormally placed elsewhere, if at all.

Additionally, I'm also concerned about how you continued to relay information despite being injured on the floor, where your state wouldn't allow you to communicate this information IC.

I'm excusing the FearRP break on your half as it was within a margin of error that I'd generally put down to simple human error. Whilst this player report on Pufitee is denied, I won't be moving it or locking it to allow you to respond to what I've just said before I close it.
Hmm shame, Why don't you actually review the clip. You cant hear the contraband? Baring in mind I was closer? You all me out for metagaming however the only reason the CLEARLY had was the UV Light through the wall? Is this an admin being bias due to the fact there is a teacher involved? 

However, The keypad was placed in clear sight. Check the logs if you will. 

Door rules
  • 7.1 - You can have a maximum of 2 lockable custom doors leading to the same location in a base and there must be at least 2 metres (2PHX length) between two doors. All custom doors must be openable by keypad or buttons from both sides, which should be clearly visible. When opened by keypad, custom doors must be held open for at least 5 seconds. The person who owns the main (front) door of the building owns the entire building. Do not buy any other doors in that building or build there without the permission of the front door owner. A member of staff can allow more than two custom doors to be built leading to the same location in rare circumstances where the RP absolutely requires it – e.g custom prison building.
    The Keypad was clearly visible and was not hidden by a prop. However It was in a different room which the rule does not say its not allowed.
I agree with Nightmare here and would've made the same call.
Concluded.

No action will be brought against player [L²:RP] Pufitee or involved parties.

Player IzyChex will be issued a day and a half's suspension for metagaming (by sharing IC information over an OOC channel where it would not be possible for his character to communicate this at the time) and violation of rule 7.1 (by failing to have keypad in a clearly visible location). Please note that it is impossible for me to check logs to determine position of a keypad.

I had asked Bambo to comment his opinion on this case to ensure a fair conclusion was reached, as you alleged that I was being bias due to the fact a Teacher was involved. Bambo has since commented that he agrees with my findings.