Limelight Forums

Full Version: Celebration!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo, we ALL know why we OUT HERE today.

[Image: 2gNPXpi.jpg]

DISCLAIMER: This thread is for the official National Celebration Day celebration.

*ACT DANCE*
Hell yeah, celebrate, it's about damn time!
[Image: gSpvc2h.gif]
[Image: bfd8df17683f268065720fe52ebbdc06.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
AY WE FREE NOW
Cmon man
[Image: LlDL5jM.gif]
wrong post my apologies lol.
(Apr 8, 2018, 03:01 AM)goku#7 Wrote: [ -> ]May corruption and authoritarianism AND those who follow it rot in hell unless they repent from or admit it! And may all societies learn to reserve their human rights and not let those who are/were in authority to take control! Justice will always prevail!!!

Long live Limelight! Wink

Hell are you talking about?
(Apr 8, 2018, 03:01 AM)goku#7 Wrote: [ -> ]May corruption and authoritarianism AND those who follow it rot in hell unless they repent from or admit it! And may all societies learn to reserve their human rights and not let those who are/were in authority to take control! Justice will always prevail!!!

Long live Limelight! Wink

???
Quote:.............................................................
There is no need for this at all.

Think we should kiss limelight goodbye because its going to shitSmile
I think we all know what this thread is about, so let's skip the nonsense and get to the point:

You guys better act respectfully. I've instructed the staff to strike down on any insulting, insulting memes and whatnot, so I don't want any nonsense. What happened has happened, move on. Act respectful or get punished. Show some decency and respect on our services, or your access to said services might be revoked.

There's no point crying about consequences if you're trying to be edgy or funny. 
You might have your opinions about Blackdog, but he's done a lot for Limelight, for your benefit and enjoyment (even if you might not know it). You can have your opinions on the matter, but show some respect. He's spent 8 years dealing with a lot of stuff, and has put enough hours in to get some proper treatment from you guys.  

I know you guys want to do your memes and "funny" posts, but please.
Just don't, guys. 

I'm asking nicely and respectfully here. I'd appreciate if you guys would show some decency.