Limelight Forums

Full Version: Courtroom RP - Rockford Police get sued
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I decided to come back today and played as Police Lieutenant for a few hours. All was going well until I had to demote Vadar for failing to adhere to the uniform guidelines & not listening to supervisors.

Vadar took this to the President and after a short meeting it was decided that Vadar would like to sue the Rockford Police Department for unfair dismissal and harassment. It was decided that 26 should be the judge. RPD initially intended to get a lawyer but decided to self-represent with Lieutenant Smith (me), Sergeant Holland (Stell90) and Officer Mac (Gamerpro226). 

In court, the judge reviewed our considerable evidence and ruled that Officer Mathieson (Vadar) should have been aware of the uniform policy as it had been announced on the radio and told to him, and he was unable to provide evidence that a uniform had not been provided to him. The harassment charge was thrown out of court as there was no harassment as he was required to listen to a supervisor, and Rockford Police Department were asked to pay the plaintiff $420 in lost income. 

Absolutely brilliant RP guys, I had loads of fun so thank you all very much!!
I only have a few screenshots from it but here they are anyway:

[Image: 4914EF83D34D3451D7CC3566889E3B26C7260726]
(myself and Sergeant Holland (stell90) preparing our case and getting into our formal uniforms)

[Image: B5EC839D26922A616DC817774C0C8820EE10BD7B]

[Image: 13541513F6D311838716E3AA22ED0326ADA9D701]
(the police table with our evidence and our defence team - all wearing formal uniform, of course)