Limelight Forums

Full Version: Keybind Generator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: limelightbindgenblack.png]

Have you ever had problems trying to set up your many binds for Limelight? With the brand new Limelight Keybind Generator, your troubles are no more! Simple, stylish, and extremely handy, this neat little tool will be useful for both our newest players or the avid Limelight members alike.
[Image: bindgenmakertuto.png]

OVERVIEW
This keybind generator will enable players to easily create keyboard binds to quickly use some of the numerous items within Limelight. From food and clothing, all the way to weapons and narcotics! Currently, it features a regular QWERTY keyboard design and 10 different categories of items within CityRP 2. Of course, there are plans to add more keyboard keys and designs in the future as well as adding additional items that may be introduced to Limelight.

HOW TO USE
Using this keybind generator could not be any easier! First, you choose an item from one of the 10 categories. Next, choose a key from the keyboard below. Whichever key you picked will be selected as the bind to use the chosen item. Finally, you click generate and the bind is created for you to use. All you have to do is paste it into your Garry’s Mod console command. If you want to create another bind, just press the reset button and repeat.

All thanks for all of this, goes to , and can be found at https://limelightgaming.net/services/binds
Extra credit goes to for some CSS changes.
For the awesome thread text, we have to thank.
Holy shit this is amazing, great work  and  
The graphics/colour scheme is amazing, I really hope the forums can look like this someday.
However I would change the logo aha.
Seeing the stages that this has been through has been great. Congrats for your first Contrib release .
(Apr 6, 2018, 04:03 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing the stages that this has been through has been great. Congrats for your first Contrib release .

Cheers for that!

Might make a small devlog on how a project can change and take form over time Smile
So does it not show you what keys you already have binded?
(Apr 6, 2018, 04:44 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]So does it not show you what keys you already have binded?

That would require access to your gmod config file
(Apr 6, 2018, 04:44 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]So does it not show you what keys you already have binded?

I could disable the one's already used by GMod if that's what you mean (as you can see for example space and Windows button are already disabled.)

Some people re-bind the standard keys (me included), so I didn't want to impose unnecessary limits.

Regarding what binds you personally have, see 's post.
Will it support numpad?
and
will it support engine on/off and radio on/off?

Not that I made it but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be hard to add at all ( apart for the graphics for the num pad )
You gotta make a suggestion I think because that's what it says at the bottom right of the website
I'm loving the simplistic, sleek and modern look to this. take note for the new forum theme! Wink
(Apr 6, 2018, 05:45 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]Will it support numpad?
and

I bind P to the /engine command. You dont have to do "/engine on/off", just /engine to make it a toggle on/off
(Apr 6, 2018, 05:59 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm loving the simplistic, sleek and modern look to this. take note for the new forum theme! Wink
[Image: 2aSEMj1.png]

Sadly ATM I believe the new forum design is going to be delayed D:
(Apr 6, 2018, 05:45 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]Will it support numpad?
and

Yes, adding a numpad is in the works for a future update Smile

I can certainly add those to the list!
I’m digging everything about this. Good shit
Now my question is - can this be made so that you can access it in-game and instead of having it generate the bind it would actually create it and run the console command to set the bind rather than putting it on the user to copy and paste the command line into their console?
Pages: 1 2