Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Ben Truman's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:Tomato Tom

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:27065955

Your Age:18

Hours on server:386

RP Events you have been in: Quite a few, recently a Government Takeover RP, and a human trafficking RP.

Reps Issued: 11

Ban History on Limelight: 6 Although these are old and were somewhat related to other issues aswell. None this year.

Blacklist History on Limelight:3

Warning history on Limelight:1

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: FUMUKU International Manufacturing Division

Full Name: Ben Truman

All Nicknames: "Dom"

Date of Application:05/04/2018

Date of birth: August  /  17 / 1991

Place of Birth: Glasgow, Scotland.

Telephone Number: N/A

Mobile: 07886 636960

Driver's License Number: RF921-17XPP

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 13 National Drive

Zip code: P7F-008G

City: Silverton

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 52 Queen Street

Zip code: G4A P19T

City: Glasgow

Why are you applying? As a confident and hardworking individual, I think I would fit the role well. I have great
problem solving abilities, and a strong knowledge about this specific field.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I completed a 4 year engineering studies course at Glasgow University
before moving to America and working with a military contractor for 2 years.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? As someone with previous experience in this style of field, I think i would fit
in well with the work ethic of FUMUKU.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I would offer my strong work style and reliability, along with my experience I would
be perfect candidate.

Character Bio: Ben Truman met the CEO of an American Military contractor whilst on holiday in Florida. After long discussions with him he decided to leave his home town in Scotland and move out to America. He worked on many projects including supersonic bombers, high fidelity communication systems and body armor.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Your application will be reviewed in:
One to five working days.

[Image: tt4UICh.png]
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been: Denied

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately, the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.
<2 weeks from CURRENT Date>

Your application was denied due to an uncertain decision between the Board of Directors. We were uncertain of your actions to what FUMUKU International may benefit from you from the current time. Furthermore, I would like to say this employment application is denied, however, we will still accept you for D-C positions if the roles are required, for instance, extra support or manufacturing partnership in F.I Stores or Hospitals. This would also increase your chances in becoming an F.I Agent due to employees getting to know you.

Please note: This is mainly to do with F.I Employees not knowing you and how well you would operate. We request that you would do some D-C Commissions to prevent this in the future.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

[Image: tt4UICh.png]