Limelight Forums

Full Version: He Is Sad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: E5C6B8D111D8AEF29C7CE01B0AFDEC63D5541F94]

He Is Defo Sad To Get Arrested
uhm ok
dunt look like hes getting arrested to me. just looks like some dude next to a vending machine realizing he aint got his change for a fruit shoot
(Apr 4, 2018, 06:12 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]dunt look like hes getting arrested to me. just looks like some dude next to a vending machine realizing he aint got his change for a fruit shoot

Looks like he's keistering that fruit shoot.

(Keistering meaning jamming it up his anus)
This Is Sad Post

I Wish It Was Less Sad It makes Me Sad
(Apr 11, 2018, 03:05 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]This Is Sad Post

This Capitalization Makes Me Sad. Please Stop Making Me Sad.
(Apr 11, 2018, 03:05 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]This Is Sad Post

Fuck off with your aids capitalisation pls

save your aids for your sister

<3

Excuse Me Sir This Way Of Typing Is Supreme. I've Never Banned Anyone Who've Typed Like This As It Clearly Proves That You're An Intellectual Like Me. 

Evolution Is The Way.
Darwin is The Only Man To Follow.
Science.
(Apr 11, 2018, 03:30 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse Me Sir This Way Of Typing Is Supreme. I've Never Banned Anyone Who've Typed Like This As It Clearly Proves That You're An Intellectual Like Me. 

Evolution Is The Way.
Science.

It has come  to my attention you are inconsistent with your capitalization, as made evident here:
[Image: DNNgtCS.png]

Also last ban 4th March? tut tut tut this is the staff activity problem we have you must be demoted immediately
(Apr 11, 2018, 03:30 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse Me Sir This Way Of Typing Is Supreme. I've Never Banned Anyone Who've Typed Like This As It Clearly Proves That You're An Intellectual Like Me. 

Evolution Is The Way.
Science.

This Is Evidence Of Your Lack Of Intellectual Ability. Darwin Has Failed.
I'm Clearly The Most Educated Out Of You All. So Can  We All Respect The Great Post, Thank You,

Sincerely Boshine.
I Am Able To Deduct That You Guys Are Not Fellow Intellectuals Like Myself. 

You Guys Are Just Imitators, But As Another Fellow Intellectual Once Said:
"The Greatest Form of Flattery Is Imitation."

Thank You.
Typing Like This Really Fucks Around With My Head And I Don't Like It At All