Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Accepted] Cole's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Cole

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88974383

Your Age: 18

Hours on server: Approx. 1300 hours

RP Events you have been in: Too many to count, one of the most notable being Efest in 2016.

Reps Issued: 14

Ban History on Limelight: 1

Blacklist History on Limelight: 0

Warning history on Limelight: 0

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: John L. Millerway

All Nicknames: John

Date of Application: 03/04/2018

Date of birth: 19/03/1982

Place of Birth: South London

Telephone Number: N/A

Mobile: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]07817440375[/font]

Driver's License Number: M460-472-82-099-47

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: US 76 - White House

Zip code: RK76FD

Suburb / City: Rockford

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 5 Monningwood Road, London, England

Zip code: LN52DN

Suburb / City: London

Why are you applying?
I am applying to FUMUKU as I believe I have the necessary skills and attributes someone needs to become a member of one of the most elite security divisions in Rockford and can bring my skills to good use to help improve Rockford whenever I am needed to.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I used to be in the British Army in the 7th Infantry Brigade and served in the security of Cypress on a deployment we were called out for, I had served for 11 years in the Army. After that I became a part-time bouncer for a local night club as I still wanted to continue on some sort of security-like work.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I can be a very useful asset to FUMUKU and ensure reliability, trust and maintain the honourary standards of the company whilst also performing my job to the best of my abilities. Not to mention that I will do all of the tedious tasks if need be, such as guarding a detainee until the Police Department arrive and place them in custody or even guarding the most unused door of one of your many facilities.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will offer my full services to FUMUKU and make sure that hiring me will be a benefit and make your life 10x easier, as well as being able to provide a reliable duty whilst employed at FUMUKU.

Character Bio: I am your typical "South Londoner" - annoying accent, drinks tea and excessively swears - who had a rough young life and decided to pursue a career in the Army as I failed the majority of his exams, 11 years after being in the Army I left but still wanted to some security work and so became a bouncer for a local nightclub. Although I had life growing up, I am one of the toughest sons of bitches you will ever meet and I will not be messed with.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Your application will be reviewed in:
One to five working days.

[Image: tt4UICh.png]
Thank you for your patience

Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been:

[Image: ZSHKa7F.png]

Congratulations on the success of your application. Welcome to the team our newest Officer, Millerway!

The team notes:
Welcome to the Team, John L. Millerway. Well done. As a public notice, You have been noticed for instant extension to Stage One to Stage Three due to the team not thinking you required to go through Commissionary training, Tots to you. Anyways, Congratulations.

Welcome to the team. Your first task is to make me a cup of coffee-... I mean, we are going to prepare some warmup exercises to make you FUMUKU fit. Once again, welcome to the team.

Remember
We do it, because we can.
[font=Verdana][i]

[Image: tt4UICh.png]