Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP][TC] kvatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP][TC] kvatch (STEAM_0:1:79586020) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-24 16:26
Summary: Kvatch clearly uses third person too look over the car, giving him a clear advantage and winning the firefight.
Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5ab6d2924b6f95e5f...t-has-seen
If you're referring to the "best flick limelight has seen" video that I uploaded like a month ago, I'm not sure why you're uploading it for someone else, or even snooping around my plays profile to find something petty to incriminate me with? 

It's something that everybody does and there are no rules about it anywhere. Even after I come around from the other side of the car, I switched back to the first person mode before I shot the only round that I had shot in the whole firefight.
(Apr 3, 2018, 06:43 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]If you're referring to the "best flick limelight has seen" video that I uploaded like a month ago, I'm not sure why you're uploading it for someone else, or even snooping around my plays profile to find something petty to incriminate me with? 

Would you mind re-uploading the video.
(Apr 3, 2018, 06:45 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 3, 2018, 06:43 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]If you're referring to the "best flick limelight has seen" video that I uploaded like a month ago, I'm not sure why you're uploading it for someone else, or even snooping around my plays profile to find something petty to incriminate me with? 

Would you mind re-uploading the video.

I had deleted it because how plays.tv works is it keeps the sessions full footage on my computer, which ended up being like, 3GB for the whole session. This PR reminded me I still had it on my computer and so I deleted it, which removed the footage, which I didn't expect since you'd think it gets uploaded to the server. do you still have a copy of it, captain? I'll try and find a way to find it again

edit: I don't think I can recover it, unfortunately. To prove I didn't just take it down because of the PR, I did use third person in the firefight but nobody really thinks about when they're using third person, it's just my preferred mode of play? If it really is against the rules, who is saying the person in the footage wasn't also using third person? The PR is assuming that I have the advantage when really, it was anyone's fight. If you do manage to recover the footage, Captain, you'll see that when I came from around the car, I switched back into first person so I could get a proper shot on the guy. Even if I wasn't using third person, stereo sound does suggest where the guy is, which is how I flicked to him and shot him.
Evidence has been reviewed.

Player Report Denied

No rule-breaches were found in the video. He has no line-of-sight on the officer between exiting the vehicle and re-entering first person.

Re-opened due to issues with the evidence, please stand-by.
Player Report Denied.

Whilst technically a breach, discussion within the staff team has decided that this breaches of this scale aren't worth punishing, as there was no harm from the breach.