Limelight Forums

Full Version: couple questions pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have been playing limelight for quite some time now, but some questions have been in the back of my mind for quite some time now. i kinda wanted to ask em all at once and get it all squared away so that i have no more questions.
1. In a moving car that is going like 20 MPH, does fearRP apply? cuz like in irl if im going at a normal speed and someone points a gun at me while im moving, i'd gas it. so like does that carry on here? 

2. whats the average price that metals, electrics, and spare mechanical parts go for? i've seen them sell upwards to 15k and some as low as 500 bucks. so like what do u guys sell them at?

3. can i raid someones house/base for the following reasons: (if my job is the proper job for raiding)
they harass me
i hear contra sounds/ uv bulb sounds
i see contra/see the light that is purple

i will add more questions maybe soon but for now i want to know the answer to these pls
also pls no fake answer, i need real answer to these so i dont get banned or blacklisted

xoxoxo
[Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif]
Quote:3. can i raid someones house/base for the following reasons: (if my job is the proper job for raiding)
they harass me

If you hear contra like through a door it aloud but going around the outside of the house listening for contraband through the walls isn't aloud

If you can visibly see contra without using 3rd person you can raid.
(Like eailer this guy was saying we used 3rd person to look into his room where he had contra but we jumped at the window and visibly saw into room and saw the contra without issues.

If you see weed popping thought the wall you can't raid.
If UV light is shining through a wall you can't raid.
(Apr 3, 2018, 12:28 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]i have been playing limelight for quite some time now, but some questions have been in the back of my mind for quite some time now. i kinda wanted to ask em all at once and get it all squared away so that i have no more questions.
1. In a moving car that is going like 20 MPH, does fearRP apply? cuz like in irl if im going at a normal speed and someone points a gun at me while im moving, i'd gas it. so like does that carry on here? 

If you are going at a speed that isn't running speed, Fearp is off. 

2. whats the average price that metals, electrics, and spare mechanical parts go for? i've seen them sell upwards to 15k and some as low as 500 bucks. so like what do u guys sell them at?

Always charge high. The few player-ran economic items are under YOUR control to price. Always try to get the most. I personally sell most non-market ingredients for 20k if the demand is there.

3. can i raid someones house/base for the following reasons: (if my job is the proper job for raiding)
they harass me

If you're a cop, no. You need probable cause of something illegal on the property.

If any criminal type job, yea. Breaking and entering are is a common action for criminals.

For cops, only the Contraband sounds. UV Lights aren't illegal by themselves, so they don't warrant probable cause.

Again, criminals can just raid for hopes of riches. It's usually unregulated if it fits the type of criminal job.

Same as above.

i will add more questions maybe soon but for now i want to know the answer to these pls
also pls no fake answer, i need real answer to these so i dont get banned or blacklisted

xoxoxo
[Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif]
The reasoning contraband sounds are probable cause is due to only 2 items in the city making machine sounds:

Meth kits or Contraband
(Apr 3, 2018, 03:30 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 3, 2018, 12:28 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-
The reasoning contraband sounds are probable cause is due to only 2 items in the city making machine sounds:

Meth kits or Contraband

Labs are pretty loud too PAL
Thnx guys for all the responses Big GrinD, so I can raid as a criminal for the sole purpose of riches? So what I'm getting at is that I can raid because I feel like it?
Just one last clarification Tongue
(Apr 3, 2018, 04:05 AM)monk Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 3, 2018, 03:30 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 3, 2018, 12:28 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

Meth kits or Contraband

Labs are pretty loud too PAL

Ahh yea I forgot those. Still applies. It’s always been a reason to search the property.
(Apr 3, 2018, 05:23 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]Thnx guys for all the responses Big GrinD, so I can raid as a criminal for the sole purpose of riches? So what I'm getting at is that I can raid because I feel like it?

To be honest yea. The only restriction is your job title. Example being: Anarchists usually commit lower level crimes like muggings and chop shops, while Corleones can do high value raids such as banks or even commit extortion.

So in the end the style and BG of the raid is dependent on your job title.
(Apr 3, 2018, 05:54 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 3, 2018, 05:23 AM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]Thnx guys for all the responses Big GrinD, so I can raid as a criminal for the sole purpose of riches? So what I'm getting at is that I can raid because I feel like it?

To be honest yea. The only restriction is your job title. Example being: Anarchists usually commit lower level crimes like muggings and chop shops, while Corleones can do high value raids such as banks or even commit extortion.

So in the end the style and BG of the raid is dependent on your job title.

Alright, awesome thnx Big Grin
Anything else you'd like to ask or still uncertain about, ?
(Apr 4, 2018, 08:34 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Anything else you'd like to ask or still uncertain about, ?

Yee I had just a few more questions
1. As a "Thug" can I kill a cop because he was going to arrest me?

2. For example, I am a chop shop worker. I have the chopshop setup at a warehouse so it fits my RP background. Can I steal a car from someone at gunpoint? (Making them unlock their car so I can take it, or making them hop out of their car at gunpoint and I drive off in it)
(Apr 4, 2018, 11:43 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 4, 2018, 08:34 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Anything else you'd like to ask or still uncertain about, ?

Yee I had just a few more questions
1. As a "Thug" can I kill a cop because he was going to arrest me?

2. For example, I am a chop shop worker. I have the chopshop setup at a warehouse so it fits my RP background. Can I steal a car from someone at gunpoint? (Making them unlock their car so I can take it, or making them hop out of their car at gunpoint and I drive off in it)

Passive before Aggressive for both.

Try to make killing a last resort.
Anything else, ?
(Apr 6, 2018, 02:56 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Anything else, ?

na thnx tho Big Grin
Closed and Archived.