Limelight Forums

Full Version: Leaving for a week or so
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, the title basically says it.

I'm gonna be off the server for a few weeks. I hopefully should come back soon but some shizzle has gone down personally so yeah I'm dealing with that first.

I hope to see yall soon. If you really wanna get hold of me if you must just PM on here or on steam if you have me.

[Image: tumblr_o4gnf4ygGp1udh5n8o1_500.gif]
See you when you come back!
Cya in a couple of weeks

Smile
[Image: fYcpX86.png]
few weeks could turn into a month or 2, hence the reason why I didn't specify an exact time duration
in a while crocodile
Have a good one. See ya!
great thanks for updating us we were all wondering
joley NO. yu cannot leave for a few weeks wy thats bully
o7 you shall be missed.
(Apr 2, 2018, 04:49 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]great thanks for updating us we were all wondering

I know right! I was wondering where he was!

Cya when you get back Joley! Can you send a review about the sim you'll be playing? You know, the one with trees n' shit? Heard it was good, but very unfair.
Hope to see you back soon, Joley! If you ever need to talk to someone about whatever personal stuff you're going through, feel free to pop in my PM!

Have a good one. Smile
Ditto to what Wes said, if you need someone to talk to about oblivion memes then i'm always here xx
(Apr 2, 2018, 09:52 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 2, 2018, 04:49 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]great thanks for updating us we were all wondering

I know right! I was wondering where he was!

Cya when you get back Joley! Can you send a review about the sim you'll be playing? You know, the one with trees n' shit? Heard it was good, but very unfair.

Ha! He's actually talking about real life lol