Limelight Forums

Full Version: Accidentally bought a car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Spock Tutt
SteamID:[font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]STEAM_1:0:56797440[/font]
Refund details (include date and time if applicable): 01/04/2018 14:20 PM (around this time) 
Reason: I was browsing through cars looking for something to buy and i accidentally clicked on the manufacture button for a "BMW M5 E34" , I did not notice this at first until i checked my inventory and saw that car there (i didnt hear the sound effect that plays when you buy something cause i had people talking on discord) , I did infact spawn the car because i was curious about it and confused as to why it was there , and i know that it wasn't given to me as a gift because my money dropped from 80,000 to around 40,000 , Thank you for your time.
We don't give refunds if the item is used because there is no guarantee that the person did not like it and wanted to get his/her money back. I'm not saying you did that however we can't show exceptions as it would be unfair to others.

I'd suggest selling the vehicle in-game or through the marketplace on the forums.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Ah damn , Yeah no problem! Thanks for replying.
Happy to have helped!

Closed and moved