Limelight Forums

Full Version: Enzyme to Teacher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Community,

Many of you have probably heard of Enzyme, he used to be a Super Admin on Limelight up until now. However, it has come to the team's attention that Enzyme has been exceptionally close-minded, mean, and generally intolerant towards the teacher team and its members. This reached a point where we voted in favour of demoting Enzyme to teacher just so he can get off his ivory tower and hopefully realize the error of his ways and change his perspective for the better.

As a side note, you can find another one of the recent updates to teachers in the most recent changelogs. We will make the teacher team great again!
#FakeNews.

He still has his discord rank

Smile
Amount of effort put into April Fools Joke: -50
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:20 AM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]#FakeNews.

Smile

Yes, unfortunately I have no access to remove his discord rank and Temar is currently away. It is of no consequence, however, as the public discord rank is not exactly a major issue. We still trust Enzyme enough to not abuse Public Discord permissions until Temar is available to set the rank as appropriate.
Fakeee
you wanna take his spot?
Finally, Enzyme once called me a "Danish traitor" and I've had enough of his tyrannical elk hunting in my backyard!
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:25 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]

Smile

Yes, unfortunately I have no access to remove his discord rank and Temar is currently away. It is of no consequence, however, as the public discord rank is not exactly a major issue. We still trust Enzyme enough to not abuse Public Discord permissions until Temar is available to set the rank as appropriate.

His forums user title, forums bio, steam name and steam bio all indicate he is still a SA

Wink
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:41 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Smile

His forums user title, forums bio, steam name and steam bio all indicate he is still a SA

Wink

it's upto him to change it, knowing enzyme it'll take some time as he is playing farcry 5 now

also he needs to authenticate on discord for his rank to be updated
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:41 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Smile

Wink

Mate he was demoted just now and he's too busy playing Far Cry to change anything. Do you think he's happy about this and eager to change all his bios instantly? Please.

What's with all the conspiracy theorists lately, ignoring all common sense, smh.
its still 3/31 in the better country. sorry
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:51 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]its still 3/31 in the better country. sorry

There aren't 31 months in a year you silly goose you.
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:54 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:51 AM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]its still 3/31 in the better country. sorry

tmw the third world countries still can't read dates correctly.
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:57 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:54 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]

tmw the third world countries still can't read dates correctly.

Because Day < Month < Year makes less sense than Month > Day < Year. Totally. :> Almost as bad as the imperial measurement system looooooooooooooool.

But seriously let's stay on topic :3

Who will replace as SA & HR?
Pages: 1 2 3