Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban reason adjustment.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

Your Name: Apex

Ban ID:2901

Banned by: Safira  
Server: Main

Ban Reason: [b]PRA (9977)[/b] - RDM, Stepping on ragdolls, insulting

Why should you be unbanned?: I don't want to be unbanned, I just want the ban reason to be adjusted as it includes an unfounded claim that I "Insulted" despite there being literally no evidence provided to confirmed that - RDM and Stepping on Ragdolls is accurate however.

Evidence: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=9977 Evidence provided in this thread.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Apex.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Quote:If the ban-reason was wrong at the time this was issued, why didn't you attempt to get it sorted?

Apex

I was busy, either way the time scale of the resolution isn't important, the fact that a blemish on my record which did not occur, nor was ever proven is the issue.
It is important, because insults were mentioned in the PR so  could have very well found the insulting in the logs while double checking the rest of the evidence. And now that this much time has passed it may take ages for us to actually find out if that was the case or not.

Apex

I cannot be held accountable to the fact that limelight doesn't store evidence used for bans.
Limelight cannot be hold accountable for players who wish to appeal their bans which are two years old where logs could exclude the fact that Safira might have found insulting in the logs and proven that you had in fact not insulted ingame. 
You would have had more luck if you had paid attention to your previous UBR as we might have been able to do it then:
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-15616.html

Since we can't exclude that this is not the case, and because you've failed to prove otherwise then the ban will remain on record as it is. 

Denied.
Ban will remain on record as is.