Limelight Forums

Full Version: Torque unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Torque

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]2464[/font]

Banned by:  [L²]@[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Voluptious[L²:M] [/font]

Server: Limelight Gmod

Ban Reason: requested

Why should you be unbanned?:  I think I was having a bad day, and had some really petty conflicts with a member of staff ingame and on the forum.. wouldn't mind leaving this in the past and getting an unban. 

Evidence: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-9031.html
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Torque.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
We'll be getting in touch with Vol to provide some additional context to this ban.

However, looking through your evidence, it seems as though there was quite an argument, with a number of insults thrown towards staff members, where you then requested the ban, so I'm sure you can understand why we'd be hesitant to remove the ban.

Under Review, and awaiting input.
*You see a tiny Cessna-172 approach the runway lurching, swerving and bumping with little control. A dude steps out of the plane and states with great confidence "That was nice, right?"*

Damn it's been a while.

Lets get the facts right. You:
1. Got permanently warned for gunning down a cop trying to arrest you. 
2. Made a appeal on the forums where you proceed to insult one moderator for being nice, then call another mod "a joke" and only based on his presumed age, "pre-teen power trip" and "underdeveloped ego" disregard anything he has to say.
3. You decide the best cause of action from here is to request a perma since you don't want to play on a server "run by teens" and claim we will be saving you form ever playing on our servers ..

Now I must say that's quite the vocabulary to express your sincere regards for our community. Why on earth would they let you back in?
Ok i guess that's decided then
As you wish. Unban Request denied, ban will stand as issued.