Limelight Forums

Full Version: REP points being removed over inactive time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came back today after a long break from the server and gaming itself due to irl matters in forms of multiple job offers and carrier based complications. Either way, long story short I'm doing Fire dept. RP and I was going to spawn my chief suburban but It prompted me with saying I had insufficient REP points. I used to have REP points before, and I have no idea if I'm able to check manually and see my points. 

All I know is I used to have the vehicles before, but not any longer. Any help is greatly appreciated.
You have been refunded everything as there was a change in the reps system.
And you can check your REPs on the scoreboard
I see. So this being said, I'm gona have to gain another 4 reps in order to use the vehicles I previously had? That's weak. Or is it probably because my membership has timed out? Hmm. 

Thank you both for the response.
Unfortunately yes, but some vehicles have had a reduced REP limit.

Any further questions?
To my knowledge REP counts weren't affected with the REP item revamp.
There aren't to be known any REP removals. Is there anything you think that is missing, ?
Can we get an update on this

You have 7 days to reply otherwise this thread will be classified as inactive meaning the thread will be closed and archived but can be restored by talking to a teacher or re-creating your thread if the situation comes around.

Date: Saturday 14th April 2018
Thread closed and archived. Reached due date.