Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Content Packs Sitll Don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: YGE2KBi.jpg]

Doctor Internet said he fixed them so is it just broken for me?
This is a long shot but have you disabled downloading ALL content from servers? Options > Multiplayer > "Allow all content and maps" or something. It's something that can be forgotten about and overlooked.
(Mar 30, 2018, 01:20 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]This is a long shot but have you disabled downloading ALL content from servers? Options > Multiplayer > "Allow all content and maps" or something. It's something that can be forgotten about and overlooked.

Nope I haven't.
This is happening to me too. The server forced me to download the content again and it was broken.
I've re-installed the game some days ago and the map looked like this because CS:S was not installed. You got it installed?
And all the rockford map content? That's all from what I can think of right now.

It is the contents fault. Nvm.
The content is still trying to download again despite I have un-subscribed it/deleted it and did even more shit. What is going on with this content?
it does work as i was the one who terted it eith the issue. those of who are having errors please follow thid guide however removing both old and new content packs. also unsuvscribe to the old packs.

sent via mobile
(Mar 30, 2018, 01:48 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]The content is still trying to download again despite I have un-subscribed it/deleted it and did even more shit. What is going on with this content?

It's just an actual frustrating shit show, why release something to a server with over 100players and it not working?

Anyways has anyone found a fix? Because when I load into a normal rockford single player map it works, on limelight it doesn't.
(Mar 30, 2018, 01:50 PM)Commander Sours Wrote: [ -> ]it does work as i was the one who terted it eith the issue. those of who are having errors please follow thid guide however removing both old and new content packs. also unsuvscribe to the old packs.

sent via mobile

It is not fixed. I've subbed the new content for the 4000. time again and it is still trying to download or extracting something.

(Mar 30, 2018, 01:50 PM)Commander Sours Wrote: [ -> ]it does work as i was the one who terted it eith the issue. those of who are having errors please follow thid guide however removing both old and new content packs. also unsuvscribe to the old packs.

sent via mobile

Yeah I've done that about 10 times straight now.
Re-downloaded and deleted so many times that my recycle bin had 50GB of LL content copies in.
I wiped my nuked my addons folder, which was how I tested.

I have no idea why it's not working. I'll try again 9n another PC when I get home.
It has been almost two days now since the content is broken. No update yet?
Hi there, Nudel. From what I know, the process of recompiling all of the packs can be very tedious and takes a long time. Whilst I understand your frustration you must remain patient. 

- Cole.
It's already updated...

As I said on discord, I'm trying to find your guys' issue.

Until then, I want you to try one more thing for me.

Unsubscribe from the LL content.
Open gmod.
In the main menu, run "menu_cleanupgmas" in console.
Close gmod.
Resubscribe.
Open gmod.
Pages: 1 2 3