Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] cherno697, direpuppet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: [L²:RP] cherno697 (STEAM_0:0:161894219) , direpuppet (STEAM_0:0:62500566)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-30 01:45
Summary: As President, I was touring the city. I was driving my Suburban with Emergency Lights, accompanied by a Secret Service Agent (VFib).

A Police Tahoe comes up behind us, lights active and whooping its siren. I use the emergency lighting package to indicate that he go around the slower Suburban. Instead, he intentionally rams the Suburban and spins it out, and an Officer (cherno) hops out and opens fire.

As I was under fire and horribly injured, I bailed and used the Suburban as cover while VFib hopped out and started to defend me, when the Police Chief realized our identity and ordered his Officer to stand down. Both the Chief and Officer put their guns away, and VFib switched to a Taser to maintain FearRP but deescalate the situation.

Due to the situation, I ordered VFib to place both the Officer and Chief in cuffs while we assessed the situation. They refused the commands, claiming he did have the authority, so VFib switched to his UMP and ordered them both to put their hands up.

They refused, and the Chief drew a Taser. Due to him drawing a weapon on Vfib, VFib opened fire, and I fled the gunfight for a nearby safe location. Upon witnessing the Police Chief die, I ordered him posthumously removed from his position. At around this time, I witnessed the Officer murder VFib. I went to place an arrest warrant for the Officer, unaware that he knew my location.

He ran around my cover to my location, Tazed me, and handcuffed me. Upon my recovery from being tazed, he aimed his pistol at my head, and addressed me for the first time since the incident started, saying "Die [Something]". He then bragged about it in OOC.
Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/n8m7Q
Awaiting response from the accused, they have been notified and have 24 hours.

Meanwhile, do you have any video evidence?
Unfortunately I do not, my recording software has been broken since last year. I used Shadowplay, and can't even get nvidia to update.
What had actually happened was me and my chief were driving looking for a stolen suburban that was stolen by an armed and dangerous individual. We pitted the car because it refused to stop, after which we shot out the tires to stop them from driving off. An FBI agent hopped out of the car and we stopped shooting, it was then we realized we got the wrong car. The Fbi agent wanted to arrest me for what I did but my chief was trying to explain to him I only did it because he told me to, and then the FBI Agent opened fire on us, he killed my chief before I could take him out with my standard issue Glock 17. After which the president started to demote my chief. This was just a case of us doing our jobs and the FBI Agent RDMing us, and the president demoting my chief.
(Mar 30, 2018, 05:14 AM)Cherno697 Wrote: [ -> ]What had actually happened was me and my chief were driving looking for a stolen suburben that was stolen by a armed and dangerous indivisual. We pit the car because it refused to stop, after which we we shot out the tires to stop them from driving off. An FBI agent hopped out of the car and we stopped shooting, it was then we realized we got the wrong car. The Fbi agent wanted to to arrest me for what i did but my chief was trying to explain to him i only did it because he told me to, and then the FBI Agent opened fire on us, he killed my chief before i could take him out with my standerd issue glock 17. After which the president started to demote my chief. This was just a case of us doing are jobs and getting in trouble for it.

There was just a Suburban reported stolen. There was no call about a dangerous individual or anything like that at any point. The only call to come after you were killed in an (unwarranted) raid on an apartment was just a standard /stolen for a Suburban with a plate not at all similar to mine. You ignored the obviously different plate and the emergency lights, and assaulted us immediately.
Actually, I and my chief were trying to sort out this horrible misunderstanding but your FBI member starter shooting at us, how we responded was self-defense. the only one who failed RP was you and your FBI Agent. I was not the one who gave the order to stop the suburban, it was my chief, he had made a simple mistake, but you were the one who kept driving when we asked you to pull over and you didn't have any emergency lights on your vehicle. So when you didn't pull over that's when we had the right to stop you, if you had just pull over we could have sorted this out and at no point did I raid an unwarranted apartment.
I see this as a major misunderstanding, and a bit too aggressive approach from Cherno and Dire, however looking at their hours they are new.

Cherno, you should only shoot at vehicles that pose an immediate threat, which I'm assuming wasn't the case in this situation?
The beginning could have been a misunderstanding, and was mainly added for context as I have no evidence of those events.

I would like to reiterate that after they broke FearRP and pulled weapons, the Officer (cherno) executed me, who was A) The President, B) Unarmed, and C) Handcuffed. Following this, he then bragged about it in chat
Yes this was a BIG misunderstanding and A) you didn't show me id there for I could not have known you we're president unless I metagame, B) I couldn't have known that you were unarmed cause I didn't search you, C) I was stopping you from fleeing the scene, and D) there was no fear RP, because me and dire had guns on you not the other way around
A) You were toldwho I was by your Superior. The fact that you failed to verify is on you.
B) I was handcuffed and standing still. There was plenty of time for a search. You just wanted to shoot me, not to RP.
C) I did not move after the firefight between you, dire, and vfib ended. I was in the same spot hiding from the danger. I also did not move after you tazed me.
D) After you started shooting, FearRP did not restrict vfib from pulling his MP5. At that point, both you and dire put your weapons away while vfib did not. When the weapons were drawn against vfib the second time, I fled the area so I would not be hit by a stray bullet. All attention was on him.
(Apr 1, 2018, 05:47 PM)Cherno697 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes this was a BIG misunderstanding and A) you didn't show me id there for I could not have known you we're president unless I metagame, B) I couldn't have known that you were unarmed cause I didn't search you, C) I was stopping you from fleeing the scene, and D) there was no fear RP, because me and dire had guns on you not the other way around

You don't have to metagame to know the president, he is the face of the government and he was in theory, voted in.

One question I have is why did you execute the president?
(Apr 1, 2018, 09:22 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 05:47 PM)Cherno697 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes this was a BIG misunderstanding and A) you didn't show me id there for I could not have known you we're president unless I metagame, B) I couldn't have known that you were unarmed cause I didn't search you, C) I was stopping you from fleeing the scene, and D) there was no fear RP, because me and dire had guns on you not the other way around

You don't have to metagame to know the president, he is the face of the government and he was in theory, voted in

One question I have is why did you execute the president?T
The short version is I didn't. and the fact that this has gone on for more than two days is starting to bug me so I'm just going to continue playing the game, have fun, and make friends along the way, pm me if you want to play sometime :)
P.S. sorry if i takes too long for me to reply to this thread
You stated you did in your OOC message though and logs confirm you killing the president.

Apologies if it's bugging you, but I'd like to make a fair decision for all sides involved. I'm seeing your weaponry usage as excessive and considering a 2 hour weapons blacklist at this point.
that's fine just the sooner we can end this
Pages: 1 2