Limelight Forums

Full Version: SORRY TOO LEON (Read Inside)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Take all reponsibility i took it way too far for an IC issue im a disgrace what i said too Leon in any way shape or form is not right and never will be its sick and horrible he cant help it and for me too then take the piss about it is just horrible i am so sorry Leon i deserve a perm ban i have acted a total idiot too everyone i am really ashamed of myself i feel so sorry for you Leon i wish i had never of done that too you too make you feel that way for something you cant help or fix i have lost so many people because of this i am getting lots of hate for this i am so sorry and for all the hate off people its understandable what i did was wrong very wrong and i deserved too be punished if theres anything i can do too say sorry i will i deserve a ban or something like that so please do i will not be suprised as its disgusting what i did

I Am so sorry too everyone as this is so immature by me and so horrible honestly looking back on it i feel like an absolute dickhead!
ok

(thats a run on sentence)
ok good
Have you even tried to apologise (for real) to Leon personally? What you did was quite disgusting.

Mate its kind of hard i dont know his steam hes not on this site i dont think im trying so stop trying too make me look like more of an idiot
what even happened lmao
At least you did apologise. In some way. Try to say sorry in person if you can.
If you do see Leon on the server just make sure to apologise to him in person
[Image: 15224114888241196677733.jpg]

(this is a joke don't ban thanks)
If you want to apologize in person, here is his steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166999911/

BE NICE TO HIM.