Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost, [L²:RP] Sours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost (STEAM_0:1:8701341)  () , [L²:RP] Sours (STEAM_0:1:17477046)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-29 00:05
Summary: Accused players are suspected of breaking rule 3.1 - "Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players.
The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton
by a single corrupt officer."

[L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost has been pulled over by me (Patrol Officer) and Not Rhys (Chief) as he was following Rhys around all the time according to him. Rhys used the radio saying "Someone get this Black tahoe off of my ass at Inner Shell". I asked if I should pull ForceGhost over whilst Rhys stated "I think this can now constitute an arrest for suspected harassment of an LEO".

After he has been pulled over by me and Rhys I confronted ForceGhost with the accusations via voice chat. We had a talk. Then we told him to step out of the vehicle to search him, he was armed with a Mac-11.  We did not set him in cuffs or anything, told him to put his hands down. Rhys and me went back for a talk to decide what to do because of the harassment whilst ForceGhost remained at his vehicle:

(Radio) John Tassiter:  Proceed as a felony stop for Suspected harrassment of an LEO
*** John Tassiter radios in: Proceed as a felony stop for Suspected harrassment of a LEO
*** Prof. Dr. Johann Von Wolfenstein radios in: Um
(Whisper)  Prof. Dr. Johann Von Wolfenstein: So you want me to do what?
(Whisper)  Prof. Dr. Johann Von Wolfenstein: Fine him... warn him?
(Whisper)  John Tassiter: And yet we've got now laws on open carry
(Whisper)  Prof. Dr. Johann Von Wolfenstein: Still a bit suspicious
Burns McDoogle: no not rn
Prof. Dr. Johann Von Wolfenstein: Following officers whilst being armed.
(Whisper)  John Tassiter: So you can charge him for Illegal Possetion of a firearm
(Whisper)  Prof. Dr. Johann Von Wolfenstein: There aren't any weapon laws Sir.

It is clear that this does not lead to an arrest, but at the most to a fine or a verbal warning.
Nevertheless, Sours decided to tranq me from a safe distance standing on the roof of taco bell. After this the remaining officers including me got executed by Sours and eventually ForceGhost,

To clarify again: Several officers have been killed to avoid a fine or ONLY a verbal warning. I'd like to refer to Rule 3.1 and to the fact that even players have received a punishment for killing police officers which wanted to arrest friends. Ghost saw what the Sergeant and me were talking about so it was clear for him that he will not receive any harsh punishment (he later stated something from the logs which shows that he was able to read the talk between me and the Chief as we've spoken about what to do).

If requested I can add more information later on, but for now it will remain as it is. It is nearly 4 am.

To the time of incident: It happend around 00:05 or 01:05. Blame the German +1 or +2 summer/winter time.
Evidence: Imgur Collection: https://imgur.com/a/K84if
TS picture: https://i.imgur.com/wYPD8KR.png

If needed, I got the whole console saved as pictures but that should be enough to support my claims.
The (damage) logs which are only accessible by staff could give more information.

I do not want to accuse someone of anything, but it would be great if an administrator could handle this case which is not related to the players via clan which is FUMUKU in this case. Both the reported players are in this clan.
Awaiting response by the accused.
Just so you know i was the one who tranq'ed the officer first after forceghost radio'ed in that he was going to get charged for possession of an illegal firearm (he was not restrained at this time) and as the leader of our family we are sworn to protect him and prevent him from getting arrested.

ForceGhost

Firstly, I think the highlighted text below(2) shows the Sergeants intent to arrest me despite their being no laws against concealed carry of a firearm. From my logs(1) below you were out of range for me to see the last part about you disputing my arrest.

Just to be sure, I whispered for a member of my family to "Take the shot"(1) as I believed at the time I would not have another opportunity to do so given that I believed I was about to be arrested for "Illegal possession of a firearm", showing a level or corruption I could not fight back against due to the Police Sergeant being the highest ranking Government official available at the time. Weighing up my options I had the choices:

1) Allow myself to be arrested for not violating a single law.
2) Order the shot to be taken and have a chance to not be apprehended for a crime I did not commit.

Had their been a President(3) or the officer been a regular officer who was corrupt I would have taken the arrest and dealt with it via going up their chain of command, seeing as this was corruption of the highest level the only option I saw was to order the killing to ensure my freedom.

(1)(ForceGhost's log) [Image: HCRwWSZ.jpg?1]

(2)(Nudel's log) [Image: G5t3WPv.png]

(3)(Server composition at the time) [Image: s5VSwRk.jpg]
As stated in the PR I will answer in some hours.

Thanks for the patience.
(Mar 29, 2018, 04:12 AM)Mohammad Albingy Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know i was the one who tranq'ed the officer first after forceghost radio'ed in that he was going to get charged for possession of an illegal firearm (he was not restrained at this time) and as the leader of our family we are sworn to protect him and prevent him from getting arrested.

A "charge" would most likely lead to a fine or a verbal warning. There was no reason to slaughter the whole police force. If we wanted to arrest him, why should we leave him un-cuffed infront of his car.

I guess you've tranqed me then. I can not tell how far you are involved in this situation (I guess you're [F.I] Nemesis then) It does not show me who tranqed me but it showed me that I've been killed by Sours around 3 seconds after I got tranqed in the report screen.
(Mar 29, 2018, 04:20 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

1: Unfortunately the text stops at "there aren't any weapon laws" as we got killed right after it. As it can be seen here, we were discussing what to do. I've repeatedly asked in the radio what to do and it has been told to charge (which is a fine or only a verbal warning) you just for the suspected harassment. If we would've wanted to arrest you for having a MAC-11 equipped, we would have directly set you in cuffs and moved to somewhere else as we saw multiple vehicles driving past us whilst standing on the parking lot of the cinema which is highly uncommon and was some kind of safety risk to us.

2: "whispered for a member of my family to "Take the shot" as I believed at the time I would not have another opportunity..."
Most or even all members of the police force has been slaughtered because you believed that we want to arrest you? I got banned once for killing someone which I "believed" he was armed as he was in the same group, same location and looking the exact same like the shooters.

The whole situation could have been roleplayed well. I fail to see how two teachers and such experienced players just start killing everyone because of a charge. We've been killed in the mid of a conversation so I fail to see you could've seen your arrest already.

Quote:Had their been a President(3) or the officer been a regular officer who was corrupt I would have taken the arrest and dealt with it via going up their chain of command, seeing as this was corruption of the highest level the only option I saw was to order the killing to ensure my freedom.

Corruption of the highest level? This sounds like we would arrest people for doing simply nothing or accept bribery. There was a charge against you for suspected harassment of an officer. There is some kind of common sense that officers debate about something which is in this case a man armed with a MAC-11 when there are no laws against weaponry. We never said "yep, let's go and arrest him for that".

Quote:killing to ensure my freedom.

Great roleplay. You would not gain freedom my massacring a whole police force, that's what I can tell you.

ForceGhost

From my point of view the Police Chief had already stopped and attempted to arrest me for "Harassment" two times, when I had not done anything of the sort.

I then get pulled over by you "Harassment of LEOs". During this call yourself, two officers and a member of the SWAT team show up. While we were speaking with me in my vehicle you tell me to then get out of my vehicle, if you were going to ticket/warn me why was it necessary to get me out of the car?

The Police Chief, who I've already had two run ins with strong hints of corruption then order you to "Charge me with illegal possession of a firearm" and "Proceed as a felony stop for harassment of LEOs."

I honestly believed the next thing you were going to do is put me in cuffs, cutting of my only ability to communicate with my family. I order a shot at you. As soon as you were tranquillised I began running, that's where my part ended, when I was picked up by Nemesis on Grif Drive and driven to 10 Richard.
(Mar 29, 2018, 04:16 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]From my point of view the Police Chief had already stopped and attempted to arrest me for "Harassment" two times, when I had not done anything of the sort.

From what I've heard you were following him around all the time so I received the order to make a felony stop/pull over

I then get pulled over by you "Harassment of LEOs". During this call yourself, two officers and a member of the SWAT team show up. While we were speaking with me in my vehicle you tell me to then get out of my vehicle, if you were going to ticket/warn me why was it necessary to get me out of the car?

As we told you we wanted to search you. You informed us that you were armed and we remained calm in a way of "it is fine". You weren't in cuffs, you weren't even told to face your vehicle. The two officers were me and the Chief. The SWAT member arrived after I called for him because apparently friends of you drove around us multiple times which was some kind of danger to us.

The Police Chief, who I've already had two run ins with strong hints of corruption then order you to "Charge me with illegal possession of a firearm" and "Proceed as a felony stop for harassment of LEOs."

I fail to see any kind of "strong corruption".

I honestly believed the next thing you were going to do is put me in cuffs, cutting of my only ability to communicate with my family. I order a shot at you. As soon as you were tranquillised I began running, that's where my part ended, when I was picked up by Nemesis on Grif Drive and driven to 10 Richard.

Multiple officers were tranqed and then killed. If you just wanted to avoid any kind of punishment you could've easily run away as we were tranqed. You even did it, but then Sours proceeded to kill the remaining/tranqed officers.

ForceGhost

(Mar 29, 2018, 04:43 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 29, 2018, 04:16 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]From my point of view the Police Chief had already stopped and attempted to arrest me for "Harassment" two times, when I had not done anything of the sort.

From what I've heard you were following him around all the time so I received the order to make a felony stop/pull over

Totally false, why would you perform a felony stop for someone following a police car?

"Definition: Felony or High Risk Vehicle Stops. Definition of a High Risk Stop. Any stop which poses a significant risk to the officer when dealing with the occupants of a motor vehicle. Situations that may fall into this category are known or suspected felons, an armed individual or any potentially dangerous person."

I fail to see any kind of "strong corruption".

The highest Government official has already falsely stopped me twice, then orders you to charge me with illegal possession of a firearm which was perfectly legal at the time. You don't believe that's a strong form of corruption? Considering he also has control of the amount of years I get sentenced for and is the one who approves the warrant.

Multiple officers were tranqed and then killed. If you just wanted to avoid any kind of punishment you could've easily run away as we were tranqed. You even did it, but then Sours proceeded to kill the remaining/tranqed officers.

That's exactly what I did. I took of as soon as you ran away saying "I've been tranqued" I ran to Grif Drive and was picked up by Nemesis and dropped off at 10 Richard. Being the leader of the family I don't like to get my hands dirty.

My responses in RED
The tranqing is perhaps a bit odd given the lack of handcuffs, but also not too bad given the provided conversation as seen from the side of the accused.

What I really don't understand is the necessity of executing the police officers after the tranq.

ForceGhost

(Mar 29, 2018, 04:57 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]The tranqing is perhaps a bit odd given the lack of handcuffs, but also not too bad given the provided conversation as seen from the side of the accused.

What I really don't understand is the necessity of executing the police officers after the tranq.

You'll need  for that one. I think he said he'd post a response after work.
Just to chime, As I am in the Screenshot.

I was the SWAT officer, I was on sceen as well but out of voice range.

The player that was pulled over, From the moment I got on was following officers around, As a none police decked out in lights and sirens to mime a police. Anytime we tried to do anything he was right behind an officer (I only heard over the radio that he been following people)
I'm not going to be able to write anything descriptive till tommorow late afternoon as I am very busy url atm but I'll give you my response towards the us3 of the AWM

there was a discussion between myself and Nemesis thinking about how we want to do it the call sign was closing close and a proper choice wasn't made. Neme shoy first with a tranq and I had my AWM out at the time of the first shot with the tranq I waited before a lethal shit was fired in the general direction of a flock and then that was why I then used my awm in the end. I had both weapons out st the time but one or two shots if I rmeeber c9rrdctly were shot shortly.

Sent via.Mobile
Pages: 1 2