Limelight Forums

Full Version: Possible meetup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a high probable cause I will be in London sometime this summer. Any of you guys in that area?
Mm, I'm in East London.
Sorry, don't want to break the child protection laws.
Myself, Barkles and Cat are going to i62 this weekend if anyone is going ?
Good luck, have fun, don't drink your drink if you lost sight of it.  Remember, Limelight rules do not apply to IRL events, therefore the "no rape rp" rule does not exist.  Most importantly, stay safe during your travels.
(Apr 1, 2018, 06:20 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, have fun, don't drink your drink if you lost sight of it.  Remember, Limelight rules do not apply to IRL events, therefore the "no rape rp" rule does not exist.  Most importantly, stay safe during your travels.

I ended up in a congaline of 2000 people at 1am on friday, bit late. xd
(Mar 27, 2018, 08:12 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]There is a high probable cause I will be in London sometime this summer. Any of you guys in that area?

Where abouts, and a tip: avoid Peckham
(Apr 1, 2018, 02:08 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 27, 2018, 08:12 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]There is a high probable cause I will be in London sometime this summer. Any of you guys in that area?

I highly doubt he's going on a tourist trip to Peckham 😂
(Apr 1, 2018, 04:40 PM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 02:08 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

I highly doubt he's going on a tourist trip to Peckham 😂

Considering how close it is to Central London who knows lol
(Apr 1, 2018, 12:48 PM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 06:20 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck, have fun, don't drink your drink if you lost sight of it.  Remember, Limelight rules do not apply to IRL events, therefore the "no rape rp" rule does not exist.  Most importantly, stay safe during your travels.

How sore were you after your rape rp?
(Apr 3, 2018, 07:25 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 1, 2018, 12:48 PM)Porg Wrote: [ -> ]

How sore were you after your rape rp?

Well a Russian man kept trying to steal me so....