Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Not Rhys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Not Rhys (STEAM_0:1:50334383) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-25 22:15
Summary: Bismo and I mugged a guy and the cops were called so we had a shootout. Bismo and I both got knocked out by the beanbag shotgun and Rhys comes and executes us for no reason. A cop should not be executing people in public. This is failRP and RDM
Evidence: https://youtu.be/c9v5upHNsEQ
So, starting off, as I arrived to the scene and got out of my car, I saw both of you down, and yet I had my weapon out as for safety, but then as I tried to change from my shotgun to my remote keys, I lagged out for a second or two as I tried to change from said utilities I clicked the left button of my mouse as I though I had changed to my keys, just to realize that I've killed some people.

Another thing, how would this be failRP?
(Mar 26, 2018, 12:26 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]So, starting off, as I arrived to the scene and got out of my car, I saw both of you down, and yet I had my weapon out as for safety, but then as I tried to change from my shotgun to my remote keys, I lagged out for a second or two as I tried to change from said utilities I clicked the left button of my mouse as I though I had changed to my keys, just to realize that I've killed some people.

Another thing, how would this be failRP?
FailRP being you executed two unconscious people in the public eye as a police officer
A police officer executing a downed suspect when he can detain and bring justice through the court would be FailRP.

The lag part, how did you kill two people from a second lag and do you have footage to show your side so I can understand the situation more?
(Mar 26, 2018, 01:22 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]A police officer executing a downed suspect when he can detain and bring justice through the court would be FailRP.

The lag part, how did you kill two people from a second lag and do you have footage to show your side so I can  understand the situation more?

As much as I'd really love to show my side, as for the moment It can't be possible due to certain issues with my video recorder (makes my game crash), so apologies on that part
Denied.

The whole situation seems to be a accident apologised by Rhys soon after the incident.

Please be more careful in the future.