Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> ☆ NiccEz;) ☆, vesimenooli, I.T.D-ItzBasPxC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: ☆ NiccEz;) ☆ (STEAM_0:1:108784820) , vesimenooli (STEAM_0:0:67073406) () , I.T.D-ItzBasPxC (STEAM_0:1:172084693) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-24 11:01
Summary: Situation 1:

We were called to a panic button, upon arrival i've seen officer hostaged in the middle of the Road.
Requests were sent "Come get em"
And NicceZ (STEAM_0:1:108784820) participated as "Citizen" in the hostaging.
Didnt got the name of the third guy as he died.
Also vesimenooli (STEAM_0:0:67073406) (ID 519, seen in Video) hostaged an officer at Waverly Strt. earlier for no reason, he hostaged him, sent the request and drove off
Situation 2:

Called for arming up near Town Hall.
Found a guy (I.T.D-ItzBasPxC) (STEAM_0:1:172084693) with a P90, yelling "He is God" thats why he wanted to kill the President and also broke FearRP.

Evidence: [Image: aqhcLk0.png]
https://youtu.be/fasHsXcNfxM
Accused has 24 hours.
As you can see in the first part, the Bratva gang was holding 2 officers hostage. I yelled 4k and we will let them go. And all of a sudden the officers and swat ran in and started shooting everyone. And for the last part of the clip, I was RPing as a lunatic.
(Mar 25, 2018, 02:40 PM)ItzBasPxC Wrote: [ -> ]As you can see in the first part, the Bratva gang was holding 2 officers hostage. I yelled 4k and we will let them go. And all of a sudden the officers and swat ran in and started shooting everyone. And for the last part of the clip, I was RPing as a lunatic.

So you were the person that died at Shell.
Well, as you can see from the Video, I havent given a single shot, neither did the Officer.
Its more about that you took the hostage in the middle of the Street and nizee participating as a citizen 
/Phone
I joined the situation later. The people that held the officers hostage were members of Bratva. Thats why I decided to help them.
(Mar 25, 2018, 04:03 PM)ItzBasPxC Wrote: [ -> ]I joined the situation later. The people that held the officers hostage were members of Bratva. Thats why I decided to help them.

Tbh, it doesnt quite add up for me, why would vesi choose the Job "Armed Thug" rather than any of the "Bravta" titles and Nicee go with "Citizen".
But its not my Word to judge this, just saying how i see it.
Idk why they did that, they kinda messed it up by doing that
(Mar 25, 2018, 04:03 PM)ItzBasPxC Wrote: [ -> ]I joined the situation later. The people that held the officers hostage were members of Bratva. Thats why I decided to help them.

Sadly Not  I Was One Of The Officers Hostiged And I Can Say Your Job was Not Bratva Untill I Told You Multi Times About The Fact Your Takeing Hostges as Civ
Do you have any solid evidence of the FearRP violation or anything else that you claim they've done?
(Mar 28, 2018, 11:09 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any solid evidence of the FearRP violation or anything else that you claim they've done?

Do you mean me? If Yes, the FearRP is in the later Part of the video.
And if you pause at the Moments I Open the Scoreboard, you can see the Job names.

/Phone
Extremely sorry about the delay in conclusion of this case. I can only apologise.

Player report approved for player ☆ NiccEz;) ☆ - as player has indeed been found guilty of rules 3.1 and 3.5, as the accused has failed to respond to provide appropriate reasoning for his actions as well as failing to have his job title set. Due to this player having a fair amount of bans/blacklists with us regarding misuse of lethal force and a lot of other things I deem relevant to this case, the player will be issued with a 3 day suspension and 2 hour weapons blacklist.

Player report approved for player vesimenooli as player has been found guilty of rules 3.1, as I saw no RP reason in the logs which would grant you a free pass to hostage under those circumstances. Due to this player's extended history of misuse of weapons access and general failure to stick to the rules surrounding aggressiveRP, this player will also be receiving a 3 day suspension, as well as a 3 hour weapons blacklist.

Player report approved for player I.T.D-ItzBasPxC as player has been found guilty of FearRP. Running around frantically with officers trying to arrest you yelling "you can't arrest god" isn't really an appropriate way to RP a Lunatic. There's much better ways to do this (within server rules, may I add) which would have done a lot better in this circumstance. Player will be issued with a day and a half's suspension for this offence.

Thanks,
[L²] Nightmare
Server Administrative Team