Limelight Forums

Full Version: Real shit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I finally was able to sleep last night.  Lemme tell yall some real shit.

So my girl is between 7 and 21 days between giving birth to my daughter as of today.

Monday:

Only got about 5 hours of sleep, had to put the lil man on the bus.  School, short break, more school, house related shit, school work, back to sleep at midnight.

Tuesday:

Got about 5 hours till I had to get up and put dude on the bus again, then had to get back up in 4 hours for my sis to show up and get her car ready for when this delivery happens.  Got more school work done, went to school, got home and did more school work, in bed by midnight.

Weds:

Was able to get 7 hours of sleep cause I didn't have to do the bus shit.  Did school work, two more classes, but my third got cancelled so things were lookin up.  Kid decided to be an ass at school, but I got some time to chill.  About 7pm I'm thinkin bout a nap when we get a delivery scare.  Had to get people moving, get the car loaded, get to the hospital, waited for a while, false alarm.  Get home, have to get everyone to go back to bed / go home.  In bed by midnight....

Thurs:

Got 4 hours of sleep, had to get the kid on the bus..........

I'm 35 years old, but somehow it feels like all this real life adult shit snuck up on me.  Don't be in a rush to grow up, enjoy your time being young.  You only get it once.
What do you want me to do? Direct a movie? Write a book?

*Insert comical use of 'y'all' and [insert swear word]*
(Mar 22, 2018, 11:17 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want me to do? Direct a movie? Write a book?

*Insert comical use of 'y'all' and [insert swear word]*

I want you to stop aging, immediately.
um..okey
Oh wait I have somthing that will help you!
(Mar 23, 2018, 12:47 AM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wait I have somthing that will help you!
Big Grin You got me.

*Jokes* Someone should have told your dad about that too.
Thanks for the advice
(Mar 23, 2018, 04:04 AM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 23, 2018, 12:47 AM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wait I have somthing that will help you!
Big Grin You got me.

*Jokes* Someone should have told your dad about that too.

Hahaha that answer really makes me question your really age. It's so unbelievably childish.
I get 4-5 hours of sleep and yet I maintain functionality and sanity

doesn't sound too hard to me
(Mar 23, 2018, 05:18 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]I get 4-5 hours of sleep and yet I maintain functionality and sanity

doesn't sound too hard to me

I get 7-8 hours of sleep and I cant maintain to stay awake when i walk to my bus.
I sometimes get 9-11 hours of sleep and still struggle getting out of bed.
Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo

real shit im so cool
What time does this bus come?

His bus shows between 5:45 and 6:10 am, however he's autistic (high functioning) so you have to tell him to do basic tasks sometimes upwards of 7-10 times before it'll kick it.  Otherwise you have to scream at him to do it, which he'll do almost immediately but that also causes him massive stress that he struggles to deal with.  I reserve screaming for emergencies and important shit.
(Mar 24, 2018, 01:21 AM)IVNT Wrote: [ -> ]Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo Pile of Poo

real shit im so cool

Cold shit is kinda lame.  Hot shit splatters and smells.  You should jump in the oven for a bit.  Big Grin

We need a diarrhea emoji like this one.  https://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/w...-Poop1.jpg