Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Riggs?, bilmaw, Crispy Fries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Riggs? (STEAM_0:1:116551935) () , bilmaw (STEAM_0:1:80544906) , Crispy Fries (STEAM_0:0:29435787) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-21 10:30
Summary: Three happy friends raid mine house without a valid reason and those players were : [L²:RP] Riggs🔫 bilmaw and Crispy Fries

I was driving to mine house at 10 richard drive and I saw a breach on the doors and 3 armed men I step to them and they blow up the door so I got mine weapon and start shooting to them but 1 vs 3 I obviously died.

They didn't have any valid reason to raid me , true I got contraband inside my house but it was too far away to be able to hear it from outside you would have to get into my house to be able to hear it. I suspect that they just saw on the door's who own the house look at mine job title Thug , aswell I was away from my house didn't do anything suspicious to get raided didn't got any weponry or anything bad I didn't even contact with them.
Evidence: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...E10296A17/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...0E84B373D/
All players accused please respond.

Could you also provide more evidence please as there's hardly anything to suggest that these players raided you at present.
Well I will try but I don't think I will find more evidence , but you can clearly see the crispy typed in chat
Well Riggs was the man who shot me dead so maybe in logs there be something , I am not sure
- Involved/accused.

Firstly, you might not know our reason for raiding you, which in this case you didn't. So please don't say we don't have a valid reason, just because you don't know it. It is true we had no previous interaction, but we did scout that house before we raided and we also did hear contraband from inside of it, before we raided it. The breach was placed as we heard the contraband in there, then you happen to show up and the first thing you do after bilmaw told you to get out of the car was to type in LOOC and say "see you on the forums" or something like that. So don't say we raid without reason, without you even knowing half of what happened. The very first thing that happened to something that was IC, was to type something in OOC on your behalf. Instead of trying to go along with what happened and then report after the situation, your immediate mindset was "they raid me, and because i have valuable items in there, i think it is unfair".

And then secondly, because I typed in chat, you think that is sufficient evidence to a PR?
I don't really care about the valuable items I am fine with my money
Crispy typing in chat is in no way considered evidence of any sort. Additionally, log checks may not be requested as part of your evidence either.

You need to be able to back this up otherwise I'm left with no option but to deny this player report.
Denied as per request of OP.
Moved.