Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Mohammad Allah`s Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Josip Broz Tito

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120044423

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 197h

RP Events you have been in: 1, but I have moe on other servers I have.

Reps Issued: 0

Ban History on Limelight: 0

Blacklist History on Limelight: 1

Warning history on Limelight: 1

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: International Security Division

Full Name: Mohammad Allah

All Nicknames: Josip, Tito.

Date of Application: 19/03/18

Date of birth: 1984/02/19

Place of Birth: Los Angeles, United States of America

Telephone Number: Not installed

Mobile: +1-202-555-0115

Driver's License Number: S 530 370 739 697

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Beach House 2, Rockford

Zip code: 48025

Suburb / City

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 2027 W 164th St, Los Angeles

Zip code: 90504

Suburb / City

Why are you applying?
I'm applying because I believe that with my security skills I could make FUMUKU to a bit safer
place. So the Business/office owners could feel a bit safer at FUMUKU.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I have been working as a Sergeant at the LAPD for a long time and with that time I have got a lot of Law Enforcement/security skills.
and when i were young I had a brown belt in karate.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
Because I think that am the right person for the job. I have many years of Law Enforcement skills which I would use on the job. I really would like to continue with the things I love, working with security and get people to feel safe and happy.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
All of my Law Enforcement Skills, and i'm also friendly to all the customers. It think that I would be a great person to the organization.  

Character Bio:
I have moved to Rockford and wanted to start a new life here with my family. I got a wife and one 3 year old child.
When I was living in Los Angeles I had a great life until my mom passed away (my dad was already dead).
I worked as a sergeant for the Los angeles Police Department. I was taking trash talk from everyone every day.
My mom was the only one who got me keep going with the job and made me stay positive. But later on when she died I
lost all my positivity. Every work day got worse and worse so I quited. I started to think what my mom always said.
Start up a family and go on with your life.
I started with tinder and found Rebecka whos was living in Rockford, so we started to chat a bit and later on we
started to hang with each other. Late on I moved to her house and started a family. I knew that she was just like my mom.

I join the Rockford Police Department and continues with my favorite job, but with the time more and more officers started to hate on my for some reasons I still today don't know. I felt that I didn't want to work in a such environment so I left.

So now I'm looking for to join the FUMUKU International Security division to continue with my favorite thing to do. Get people to feel safe and happy.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Your application will be reviewed in:
One to five working days.

[Image: tt4UICh.png]
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been: Denied

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately, the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.
Thursday 5th April 2018

Your application was denied due to an uncertain decision between the Board of Directors. We were uncertain of your actions to what FUMUKU International may benefit from you from the current time. Furthermore, I would like to say this employment application is denied, however, we will still accept you for D-C positions if the roles are required, for instance, extra support or manufacturing partnership in F.I Stores or Hospitals. This would also increase your chances in becoming an F.I Agent due to employees getting to know you.

Please note: This is mainly to do with F.I Employees not knowing you and how well you would operate. We request that you would do some D-C Commissions to prevent this in the future.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

[Image: tt4UICh.png]