Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Pufitee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Pufitee (STEAM_0:1:419558917) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-19 12:00
Summary: FearRP. You can see me gesturing and hear me saying "Come here" multiple times under gunpoint.
Evidence:
Hello,

I would like to apologize for this. I had music blasting into my ear so i could not hear you perfectly, also when i moved back a slight bit i slid down the cliff. I did not mean for this to happen.

I hope this has explained everything.
(Mar 19, 2018, 02:33 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I would like to apologize for this. I had music blasting into my ear so i could not hear you perfectly, also when i moved back a slight bit i slid down the cliff. I did not mean for this to happen.

Hello,

You said to the anarchist "come this way" as you were looking towards the bottom of the hill, and were slowly backing up until you slid off.  You fully knew what you were doing. I would appreciate if you just owned up to your mistake rather than lie in the courthouse.
(Mar 19, 2018, 02:37 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello,

You said to the anarchist "come this way" as you were looking towards the bottom of the hill, and were slowly backing up until you slid off.  You fully knew what you were doing. I would appreciate if you just owned up to your mistake rather than lie in the courtho
Hello Dan,

I was trying to get the anarchist to come with me to try escape with me backing up hoping for him to come with me. I will admit i did slowly back up as i was trying to escape you arresting me.

I apologize for my actions.
(Mar 19, 2018, 02:44 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 19, 2018, 02:37 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello,

You said to the anarchist "come this way" as you were looking towards the bottom of the hill, and were slowly backing up until you slid off.  You fully knew what you were doing. I would appreciate if you just owned up to your mistake rather than lie in the courtho
Hello Dan,

I was trying to get the anarchist to come with me to try escape with me backing up hoping for him to come with me. I will admit i did slowly back up as i was trying to escape you arresting me.

I apologize for my actions.
Hello Puffee,

While under gunpoint with me telling you commands. Thank you for admitting.
Approved, one day suspension applied.