Limelight Forums

Full Version: Moderator L2:M 26 Getting rude to all of us and banning 3 people for no reason.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Basically, i cdmed a guy because i didnt see him. The modeator came up and said what happened, apperantly he said he saw a evidence and he said he used a admin tool to see it which i thought he was lying first. Then he was like im going to warn you which i accepted it later but earlier when i was speaking and i didnt finish my sentence he started interupting and muted me which i found really unprofessional, disrespectful and disgusted. He also said he doesnt have to hear my point of view because of my history about what happened between me and him and all the warning i have, he also said i dont want to hear your point of view because all you wanna do is mess around. Then he banned a guy called besmir h because he was going against the admin about what he said to me then he banned him because apperantly he was being disrespectful even thou he was the one who muted me while i was speaking nicely. Then nutellaplays was defending me aswell, then the admin started getting rude to him by mocking him and nutellagaming got angry which made him say go and die in the fire, then moderator banned him for death threat and he banned him for 180 DAYS, this wasnt a really death threat because he said the word go. he didnt say for example, i stab you when i see you. In additon he also said if you think im being rude all of you were rude to me and i said to him you just said you are rude and i was like warn yourself for being rude to us and he said go to forums and report me. I think all the players he banned should be unbanned (Besmir H , Elz Dinero , Nutellaplays) because the admin was rude to me first then they got rude to admin which was a payback .
I really hope this can go under investigation and i hope something will be done because this moderator has lost the plot
Thank You 
Mert
Lastly when i cdmed a guy i said i couldnt see him so i said sorry and i called the ems. Moderator said it doesnt make any difference and he was like i dont want to listen your rubbish
Please update to use the template - https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11098.html as required.

Do you have any evidence to support your claims? There's a whole lot of he said this we said that he said this we said this other thing and this and that.
Bump.

Use the template please, and provide evidence as Overlewd has requested or this will be subject to denial.
Denied.

User failed to use the template and providing evidence as requested.