Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Faustin

Ban ID: 5903

Banned by: [L²] Enzyme ()

Server: All

Ban Reason: Scamming/attempting to scam a player, blackmail.
Report: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...?tid=16837

Why should you be unbanned?: I've been banned for going on 6 months now, and during this half a year period I have come to realise my mistakes, more-so from the first report and understand the seriousness of my rule infractions. I would like to issue an apology to for my actions and the "drama", so to speak, surrounding it. I believe I should be unbanned as over the past 6 months I have learnt my lesson and also due to my lack of intentions to break rules, which can be demonstrated from my last punishment being well over a year ago (not counting this one). I'm not going to bore you with an essay as all that needs to be said is I am regretful of my actions and wish to once again return to your servers, I hope you do take this into consideration and give me a second chance.

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Faustin.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Currently being discussed internally.
Apologies for the late reply. After reviewing your case, previous threads and player notes my unban conditions will be the same as in your previous UBR:

"Due to the serious nature of this case, I'm only willing to unban you if you accept a full wipe of your inventory and money. Then your ban-time would be reduced down to one month.

If you don't agree to these terms then you may appeal later in the future once you've served more of your time."
Despite these being far from preferable, and not what I hoped for after waiting the past 3 months I accept the terms stated above
Approved.

User agreed to UBR terms. Inventory and wallet has been wiped. 

Ban reduced to one month.