Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: I.T.D-EstelDP

Ban ID: 6839

Banned by: Administrator [L²] Nightmare

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: PRA (20045) - FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: Because i believe that i made a mistake by not watching my behaviour when i did that. Maybe because i was a little angry at the whole situation and the ingnoring of the police forces for me and my clan. I completely understand that my ban is for breaking FearRp but i was not understanding a rule untill i read it for couple times to see what i did wrong and what it really means. I got banned for 3 weeks for the reason of breaking FearRp besides this was related to my last suspensions and recent activity but i would say that the last and recent activity was from along time and i am trying to roleplay as possible and i will make it work. I promise you that im not breaking rules in purpose it was accidents and mistakes with what i tried to roleplay with, but now i understand all the rules and i completely apologise for all what i did before. If i could open a new white page it will be great to show you that i changed. I will try my best to roleplay right and not break the rules with that. Im also a helpful player i always had helped someone when i was in the server with what i could. If you guys can give me another chance to show you that i will roleplay as it should in the server. Just 1 more chance.... Thank you very much for reading this.

Evidence: My evidence is the rules itself i read and understood the rules completely:
  • 2.1 :and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. You must follow the orders of the person(s) who have you under FearRP, you may not draw a weapon on them, attack them, or run away from them. FearRP applies to melee weapons if you are within striking range, but not if you are in a vehicle. You are not under FearRP if you are also visibly armed. Visibly armed in the context of this rule means that you have your weapon out and in your hands, regardless of safety mode. You are not considered visibly armed when you are seated in a vehicle, regardless of whether you are holding a weapon in hand or not. If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope to detain you, FearRP still applies.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, I.T.D-EstelDP.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Estel.

I recognize that you may have been upset, angry, frustrated or a combination of the three, however that does not excuse your actions.

Prior to issuing your suspension and your conditional last chance, I had taken a couple of minutes to look into your record, and this revealed to me you had 9 suspensions on record - one being from me nearing the beginning of the month. This tells me you aren't learning from your mistakes, hence why you have 3 other suspensions on your record involving FearRP, bringing the total of suspensions involving FearRP to now 5 of your now 9 bans. Just over half.

I do not feel like you are learning from your mistakes as we expect the majority of our players to do when being issued with a suspension. 5 bans is way too many for simple FearRP violations, and for someone with your experience of over 800 (approaching 900!) hours and 3 REP's, I would expect a lot better out of you by this point.

The length of the punishment was put down purely to ensure that you would change your ways upon coming back, something that I'm not too confident of seeing how many suspensions you have on record for this.

Is there anything else you'd like to add?
But the suspensions that i had before, it was from a long time ago. I know i had a major FearRp breaking but this was from along time ago and when this situation happened i was a bit angry because i thought i was right with aiming back, but i was wrong and i hope you see this because i wanted to apologise to you personally because i ignored you when i reopened the case and thought that you were corrupt. Do not think that has anything to do with my ban im just saying it because i felt bad to say that to someone who didn't do against me and only doing his job. Anyway and i know that i have a dark record of breaking FearRp but as i mentioned before i understood everything after learning more from other people. I dont want to be a cringe or crying about it but i promise from now on you will see that i have been changed. Just one more chance just 1 more..... I always loved to play on this server because i have a lot of friends playing as well as i like to roleplay as a cop or someone from the government and i always tried to get 2 more reps to finally buy the best car that i wanted to buy from a long time, the governmental limo but i always try but in the end i fail, failing will not stop me ever and i will keep trying. I dont want to cry about it as i said before, but i promise you that i have learned a lot from my mistakes. No one makes no mistakes. That's what i wanted to add. Thank you very much.
Unban appeal denied.

The ban was issued alongside a conditional last chance. If you would like to demonstrate you'll no longer violate FearRP then you're welcome to do this when your ban has expired and try again. Please note that further violations of FearRP may lead to permanent suspension.

Thank you.
[L²] Nightmare
Server Administrative Team