Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> hungames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: hungames (STEAM_0:1:60023568) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Mar-10 18:00
Summary: I would like to open the case again that happened on the 10th of this month with me and and my agents, i found being guilty for what happened and got banned for 3 weeks for a reason that is not my fault or not even fair. Please i want another staff member to look into it i dont want Nightmare to look into it since he can not understand the situation that happened correctly and suspicion of being a corrupt staff member . So what happened is that reported me and my other agents for a shootout when i came to the place that i was requested to go to by one of my other agents, to see one of agents is downed and cuffed by the police, we were FBI though and i was the director it means that we were with the government as well. When i arrived to the place i stepped out of my vehicle and sew my agent on the ground with his both hands cuffed and unconscious so i was angry as every director will be when he see his agent downed and cuffed by the police, well if u were in my shoes u would say why the heck did the chief make the pr himself or before that even call me to discuss what happened and thats what supposed to happen right? Well that was not the case here, since the police didn't contact me for anything and they never did. Even when they needed backup we were doing our best to have a better connection with the government though, and we even had a law especially for the FBI being from the government and that the FBI is a higher rank from the police because we have everyone's files of course. So when i went to the chief i told him lets a word about this please (first time) when he said get the *fuck* out of my face i repeated myself to say can i have a *fucking word* with you? he said get off and aimed the gun at me, when he did this i backed off and aimed back because he is already threatening my life and i had a gun on my back, actually 2 big guns and it was completely visible to anyone who see's me, anyway when we aimed at each other i did not shoot yet, but he shot me first and when my agents sew that they engaged because he was obviously not going to comply with us even if we had a law that says FBI is higher than police. After that we got killed and Hungames posted the same video that i will post it here on my clan site even when they were wrong and we did not even start the shootout i just wanted to talk to the chief (Sourlemon) to have some information's about what actually happened. I swear if they would've called me i will just demote the agent for that. Even though the agent was not wrong when he said "I dont listen to your orders, i only listen to my higher ups orders or the president" You can see everything in the video and when i was replying to the first PR that was made on us by Hungames after posting the video on our clan site Nightmare did not take me seriously, maybe because i had some other suspensions that i was not even doing it in purpose . I swear i did not break any rule in purpose, its just moments that i had when i break a rule accidentally and i try to fix the thing but it will not work out and i will get a suspension. Last but not least no one took us seriously because there was another clan called Federal bureau of investigation i believe, the thing is that i did not even realize that when i made my clan even, when i went to the other clan site i sew that the last post was on September 2017 and i though that its inactive anyway. So why should i delete my clan then, so i carried on, but people like Gamerpro and Sourlemon and Hungames and many others did not like the fact that we are a new department as i mentioned in a post of mine in our clan site (i role played it) But even though they were just rude to us all the time and especially when we do something right they will not say that the FBI did that, they will only look into having troubles with us, making us a total fail? When we wants just to role play as FBI. So basically the important thing from the whole thing is that some of the people including Hungames and others were too salty about us having a new clan and they just wanted to make problems with us. That was it i hope i get a fair decision now and i hope you figure what happened out. I got banned for 3 weeks for that though. My only request is that i do not want Nightmare to reply to this. Thank you very much for your time.
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkam9zOLw_U&t=26s
https://imgur.com/a/G2IbA
Just look at the time of the posts.
Duplicate