Limelight Forums

Full Version: See ya round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Damn.

700+ Hours, so many RP's, so many friendships made, fallouts happened and most of all - memories made. I've decided to come away from Limelight for a while. I need to focus on my life from outside the "Computer World" and move on into the next Chapters that are ahead for me. I feel asthough alot of my attention has been on the server and alot of it has been negative. I'm not gone forever, I'm sure in a few months, maybe a year I'll pop back on and see y'all. Who knows? To those who are currently not speaking to me, I will return on a clean slate with you. I don't hold grudges for a while.

Life just has it's moments, and I need to grab every opportunity I get with both hands to make those moments happen. I just want to give a little thanks to the below people or staff. Y'all have been through ups and downs with me, thick and thin.. sorry, thicc and thin, and you've been such great friends and still will be. You always have my Steam or Social Medias, the same to all of you.

You are my fucking jellybaby. My dude, so many great RP's, and laughs we have shared. Thank you for being you. Keep in-touch with me on Steam or Snapchat as always.

@26' Your my Canadian, dank weed leaf flag, snowman army, moose lovin, bagged milk asshole who I love dearly. Don't ever cheat on me whilst Im gone, hoe. My ass will fly to Canada and do as you requested in my signature below. Xo

Bamboob, bamtit, bamshit. You're my kebab baby. You're probably shit at 'foruming' so I'll keep it short. Keep flinging people up to the sky and not healing em, keep minging, and keep up that kebab diet. Thank you for being one-of the most respectable staff members there are left on the list. You make my RP's alot easier, fun, and more interactive. Luv u bb boi; keep in-touch.

We still need to do shots, remember? You're a great staff member and friend. Always un-bias, total asshole at times, but you'll always be my pet dog in Greenwood Community behind my cabin. I woof you. <3

You've taught me so much outside of Limelight and in. I hope you continue too. What an amazing friend you are to have; a kind, generous, respectable and an overall supportive person that everyone needs. Our RP's have been fantasic, from our poor RP where we're Hillbillys, YEE HEEEW! To our rich RP's such as the President & Vice, or Kim Kardashian and Kanye - Me Being Kim Ofcourse. Thank you.

I'd list more, I really don't think it's needed as those who know and are respected by me, you know who y'all are.

Thank you to all who has participated in the fantastic memories created, you all are; simply the best.

See ya round,

- J
IVIrCheetham

Ok bye.

Cya around.

Hope to see ya in your £1,000,000 house ya talking about.
u gay
Thank fuck you are gone.

-B
Cya around big boi
Unexpected.
A ride it's been. See ya' around.
In all honesty, Cheetham you fucking legend, your one of my closest friends and you always will be, it's sad to see you go but we came a long way from dissing each other without even knowing each other!

Your my fave gay boi and all the best!

you famous friend,

-dilly
You fucking bro.

Adios senore
you probably suck at saying bye

bye

i keep in touch

bye
(Mar 15, 2018, 12:44 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]You fucking bro.

Adios senore

And I'm gonna miss your ass too, including our fights when Im drunk.

Bye love
Sad to see you leaving.
Make sure to Harass Mr. Jack KB for me <3
Take care Ivir, you're a good guy.

Dont let anyone get to you and make sure to contact me if you ever need anything, cya around!
(Mar 15, 2018, 12:59 AM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Sad to see you leaving.
Make sure to Harass Mr. Jack KB for me <3

That I can do for ya. See ya soon my dude - Keep intouch.
Good luck with whatever the future holds for you, would love to see a return from you!
There's plenty of salt in the sea anyway.
Pages: 1 2