Limelight Forums

Full Version: Not a Duplicate Post, Do Take Time to Actually Read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Memeimrich

Warning ID:  3442

Issued by: [L²] BlackDog

Reason: Upon crashing, do not rejoin and run back to an inprogress Police/Criminal situation with imediate hostile/lethal intent. Check with staff or those involved to determine when you may re-enter the situation

Why should it be removed?:  The warning reason simply is not correct and doesn't have anything to do with my situation. I crashed while based on US 76. I rejoin the game and make my way back to my home to replace my dupe when I see my fellow gang member being arrested. I then paced around deciding what to do and retreated into the woods where I would take action and begin firing on these men placing my fellow friend, clan, and gang member under arrest. The situation was new to my character and my intent wasn't imediately hostile at the very least.

Evidence: N/A

Also: My last appeal was denied to a lack of reading and I'd appreciate if another staff member besides BlackDog also took a look at this.
Denied: Duplicate Post

User warned for:

Repeatedly posting duplicate appeal threads after the first was denied