Limelight Forums

Full Version: Donator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I pay for someone else's donator statues, does that overall total of donation go towards me or the person I gifted? I.E Will I have to purchase donator packs for myself either 4 times in order to get the 20 euro statues (or money packs) or can I give myself one donator and then give three others out to obtain it?
It goes to the player that you give the Donator to, for example I give donator to , he will get £5 donator membership perks.
Donator is tied to the account its bought from. So if you purchase Donator status for a person, like said, they will receive the perk addition to their account.
Yeah so I have only donated 3 £5 memberships and someone else has donated 1 £5 membership to me but I still get access to the £20 perks. E.g Gov suits and Large TV
The membership perk will lead to the person you are gifting it to. You have to have 1-2-3-4 or so on purchases towards your own account.

Do you have anymore questions, ?
(Mar 14, 2018, 04:22 AM)Commander Sours Wrote: [ -> ]The membership perk will lead to the person you are gifting it to. You have to have 1-2-3-4 or so on purchases towards your own account.

Do you have anymore questions, ?

Money packs also count towards the overal purchases correct?
Money packs do account for total purchases to the community however only Membership purchases give membership perks such as the Police Dodge Charger or Military Suits.
Thanks to everyone that responded. Cheers.
Question has been answered with confirmation.

Closed and Archived.