Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: kidairsofters (jack crow in game)
SteamID:[font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]76561198269475997[/font]
Refund details (include date and time if applicable): bought the table a few weeks ago (pc has been dead for a while first time back after a while) wanted to setup a poker house where i can just get poeple together an we all play poker spent ALL my money on the table and quickly realised after several people also telling me that it doesnt work
Reason: thought the texas holdem poker table worked but very quickly realised it is broken so i want to get literally all of the money i have back as i spent everything on that poker table
You haven't included your SteamID in the template.
(Mar 14, 2018, 12:05 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't included your SteamID in the template.

yes i realised after my entire pc decided to die  Cry  have placed it in now using an edit
Steam ID Grabbed from your Profile: STEAM_0:0:67147373
Moved to Refund Requests
(Mar 14, 2018, 04:23 AM)Commander Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to Refund Requests

thank you very much wasnt too sure where to make the thread cause that how thick i am Sweating Laugh
Apologies for the delay in this.

If you bought it a couple of weeks ago, why is it only now that you'd like a refund for it? In future, try to make these requests within the week.

I'll approve this seeing as the item is bugged. Refund will be processed shortly.
Processed.

Closed & Archived.