Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> I.T.D-EstelDP, I.T.D-DarkosNL, Daddy Diesel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's address this one by one.

, after confirming this with HR, you were not under FearRP when you were attempted to be cuffed as the reporter failed to switch from a firearm to detain you initially, however he did pull out a revolver as soon as you started to back away. This would count as visibly armed. From there, the reporter issued you an order to stop moving all before you were shot at for failing to comply with their orders (I see this justified seeing as they had their lives on the line in this specific situation). I fail to see how with almost 650 hours you wouldn't follow one of our most simple rules we have.

. You were told immediately by the reporter to stand back from the incident, something you failed to do. You then approached the Chief of Police, in this case and asked him "can I have a fucking word with you?" repeatedly, despite him saying also for you to stand back. A lot of officers surrounding you were visibly armed, yet you decide it appropriate to pull up a firearm which in turn causes a shoot out. You have 8 bans on record, half of which are for FearRP and your most recent one being from me near the beginning of the month. I'm not sure why you find it appropriate to continually break FearRP on many occasions.

The same with you. Many officers were around you visibly armed, applying FearRP. You also decide it best to bring up a firearm right in front of an armed officer who's telling you to get back. You should know a lot better than this.

I was also concerned about the last player who was shown to be spraying upon the other officers at the last couple seconds of the video, and I've determined this to be [L²:RP] i dont have a name. Upon further investigation, it was found that the player had no job title also. Please inform this player that this PR will now reflect upon their actions too.

I will conclude this later tonight allowing you the opportunity to respond if needs be. and , your further input would be appreciated if you have anything to add.
Nightmare tbh i didnt see a revolver it could be the glitch that the player has the weapon in his private space if u know what im talking about but i really didnt see it. the video clearly shows that i broke fear rp. but i couldnt have seen the gun from my POV so im sorry about that i will agree to my punishment. 
and im sorry Sad
[L²:RP] i dont have a name: Im sorry i fought i put my job title right i made a mistake im sorry.
He couldnt log in so i replyd for him Big Grin
I was trying my best to save my downed agent after i have been called on the radio by my other agents to come and to see what i sew. Then i decided to have a word with the chief of the police and i was angry because i sew a downed agent and i dont know the reason of that. Despite that i was talking *shit* to the chief but i was very angry to what happened. If he actually had a word with me from the beginning to let me just understand what was going on around, but no he decided to pull up a gun and aim it at me a a law enforcement unit i mean. The thing is that when he pulled a gun i backed off and pulled my gun as well but i understand that he felt threatened by me holding a gun and aiming towards him. I understand that that was a little too far, but as i said before if he had a word with me to talk about it, this would not happen. Besides the chief was not taking me and my agents seriously and he did not accept the fact that we are from the FBI. He kept treating us like *shit* sorry for the using of bad words but i want you to know what was going on. So when i came to him he didnt take me that serious and decided to down my agent without telling me. The thing that you are talking about "I mean the bans that i had" i am not doing that in purpose and im not trying to minge or cringe around. Every time i try to roleplay i *fuck* things up, and i dont do it on purpose though, im just trying to follow the rules as possible and i dont anyone to be mad at me or something but this is a fact a hard fact that is getting me banned. Everyone got their reps and when i try to roleplay as much as possible no one will care. Im sorry for that im thinking too much. I dont know if this works for the chief or the officers that were around him but i will say it anyway "Sorry for what happened and im trying to organize the clan as much as i can so that will not happen again" I dont know if you can give us a chance but i had my word. Thank you very much.
(Mar 14, 2018, 12:21 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Snip

Nothing from my end. You summed it up nicely.
Whilst I appreciate the understanding, I don't appreciate the pointing of fingers.

You can say all day "if they did this, then I wouldn't of broken the rules" but at the end of the day, accountability and responsibility for your actions are relatively important. With that sort of excuse, it can be applied to anything, ie:

"If they didn't try to handcuff me, I wouldn't of ran off"
"If they had said something first, I wouldn't of pulled a gun to shoot him".

I don't find that excuse valid.

Could you explain why the FBI found it necessary to draw arms up against police officers in the midst of a traffic stop as well? Seems highly FailRP-like to me.
(Mar 14, 2018, 08:23 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ] 
Could you explain why the FBI found it necessary to draw arms up against police officers in the midst of a traffic stop as well? Seems highly FailRP-like to me.

Ill offer my two cents here. At the time, they were attempting to gain superiority over the police force. They used the President after the incident to make laws forbidding our contact with the FBI. They believed they had power and command over us. As such, they always held weapons around us. 

When we tried to do our jobs and enforce traffic laws, they felt their imagined superiority being threatened.
(Mar 14, 2018, 08:23 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ] Whilst I appreciate the understanding, I don't appreciate the pointing of fingers.

You can say all day "if they did this, then I wouldn't of broken the rules" but at the end of the day, accountability and responsibility for your actions are relatively important. With that sort of excuse, it can be applied to anything, ie:

"If they didn't try to handcuff me, I wouldn't of ran off"
"If they had said something first, I wouldn't of pulled a gun to shoot him".

I don't find that excuse valid.

Wait, who did this? who drew arms up against police officers in the midst of a traffic stop?

As i mentioned before, i will try to organize the FBI more because there seems to be as such as "Corrupt agents" But i will deal with it. As i said before i behalf of my team apologize for all the mistakes and the non-understanding also for failing to do our job as FBI, i will not point fingers anymore to anyone that was my last reply. Thank you very much for understanding.
(Mar 14, 2018, 08:56 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 14, 2018, 08:23 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ] 

Ill offer my two cents here. At the time, they were attempting to gain superiority over the police force. They used the President after the incident to make laws forbidding our contact with the FBI. They believed they had power and command over us. As such, they always held weapons around us. 

When we tried to do our jobs and enforce traffic laws, they felt their imagined superiority being threatened.

Allow me to say that is not true. Because i came when i sew an agent down i did my job that i was very angry and disappointed about it, but regarding my other agents i already talked with them and we hope that this will never happen again our apologies for the misunderstanding also for everything. Thank you very much.
Darkos decided it was appropriate to draw up arms as he was about to be cuffed by the reporter, then because the weapon wasn't lowered as per orders, he was shot. That's what I reference when I say "drawing arms in the midst of a traffic stop" as that was the original reason this occurred.
(Mar 15, 2018, 01:34 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Darkos decided it was appropriate to draw up arms as he was about to be cuffed by the reporter, then because the weapon wasn't lowered as per orders, he was shot. That's what I reference when I say "drawing arms in the midst of a traffic stop" as that was the original reason this occurred.

But isnt the chief supposed to contact me for that regarding that im the director of him and i could solve this in seconds.
(Mar 15, 2018, 06:45 PM)I.T.D-EstelDP Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 15, 2018, 01:34 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Darkos decided it was appropriate to draw up arms as he was about to be cuffed by the reporter, then because the weapon wasn't lowered as per orders, he was shot. That's what I reference when I say "drawing arms in the midst of a traffic stop" as that was the original reason this occurred.

But isnt the chief supposed to contact me for that regarding that im the director of him and i could solve this in seconds.

Break the law, face the consequences. We dont need to go directly to the director if an agent breaks the law. Just because you have a pass doesnt mean you have complete and total authority over the police force. The chief never gave an order to go directly to you. If anything, he would have advised to not contact you at all. 

This seems to be the same circle of "He should have called me. Nothing would have happened if he did." Requesting an approval or denial . Thanks
Sure, in a normal situation yes. In that case, it was a constantly evolving situation where I don't find it appropriate a phone call could be made since it was more a heat of the moment thing. Anyhow, I'll conclude this now.

Player report approved.

Player I.T.D-EstelDP has been found guilty of FearRP and due to this player's excessive record of FearRP (4/9 suspensions for FearRP), player will be issued a 3 week ban and issued with a conditional last chance which will be enforced if further FearRP violations are presented, which will be determined at the discretion of the member of staff who handles the situation.

Player I.T.D-DarkosNL will be issued with a 4 day suspension and 2 hour weapons blacklist for FearRP due to this player's experience as well as this player now accumulating over 8 suspensions.

Player Daddy Diesel will be issued a week's suspension for FearRP due to priors being on record for past FearRP violations.

Player [L²:RP] i dont have a name will be issued with a 2 hour weapons blacklist for violations of 3.1 and 3.5 by failure to set his job title correctly and failure to have a proper reason to engage upon police.

Thanks for the report.
[L²] Nightmare
Server Administrative Team
Pages: 1 2